Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: winter 05 st tropez in the south of france
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Treasure Hunting and Metal Detecting
cornwall84
Went to the south of france in november and of course took the detector but its very hard to find any sandy beaches down there,not knowing what the law was my detecting was done in the dark so sorry no detecting pics. this is me looking for a beach
cornwall84
Me still looking for a beach
cornwall84
Still looking
cornwall84
Had to take a rest
cornwall84
You may have noticed it took so long i even had time to change shorts but at last i found a one ,this is directly opposite san tropez and a big cruise ship coming in to anchor. ( i bet denise deletes this ) sorry denise but it really is the beach and ship that i am photographing.
cornwall84
i had to sit around for a while to see where people sat so as to work out the best places to detect.
cornwall84
and then back to camp to wait for dark . theres nothing like rough camping and this was nothing like camping rough.
cornwall84
i cant forget my wife (i do try at times) but cant forget my wife weve been together for 35 years. see the quartz in those boulders next to her.
leonard
How come one of the pictures is only 1/2 as tall as the rest? mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
cornwall84
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
russau
i think someone resized/framed the pics to edit out some skin!
Denise
Looks like a blast Cornwall. Great pictures, thanks for sharing them wiith us.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.