Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Have summer plans?
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > Chat, Cam Events and Introductions
Denise
Do you have plans for the summer? huh.gif
Sounds like lots of people are wanting to get together, so lets hear what your plans are.
Tonight we can discuss where to go, who to go with, what kind of equipment your going to use.
smile.gif

We hope to see everyone tonight at 7 PM MST.

Prospecting Chat Room
russau
gene,joe spires and myself are headed out in Aug. to Oroville washington for the rally then down to see some folks in oregon and eventually to happy camp to dredge at the new 49ers camp and to meet dave mac! were bring a 4 inch and a 6 inch dredge......then the 35 hour drive home for me .
cornwall84
Hi Russ, that sounds great ,i am really going to try and make the rally in oroville, it doesent look like its going to be possible at the moment but you have to have deams and ill do my best.

:) :)
wyodust
im going to drive dan and denise nuts this summer, wont be suprized to be kicked off the club, cuz they are sick of me, by the end of the summer ^_^
sgaolson
Wyo, nobody gets sick of you. Your so cute and cuddley LMAO laugh.gif

Dan was telling me how you like to be scratched behind the ears. Oh, wait a minute maybe that was his dog he was talking about :D laugh.gif laugh.gif :D
sgaolson
Well it looks lke I am NOT going to Douglas Creek again this year. Momma says I'm taking the God daughters to Disney that week. I will be at the Memorial Day outing for the CP'ers for sure. There are a lot of folks I would like to put a face to on this forum. Any thoughts on which area it's going to be, 12? maybe, Any thoughts on where everyone is staying???
wyodust
too bad on the douglas creek, and well gee, dan hasnt scratched behind my ear as of yet.. ^_^ the outting will be in fairplay on the river , someone is allowing us heathens on a pat. claim, so will hate to miss out on this, will be working on making my relief work it...lol see ya there...unless something happens <_<
sgaolson
Last time we were out there, we stayed at the Whispering Aspens RV park, behind McDonald's in Fairplay. It was a great place to stay. I would imagine they will need reservations well in advanced being a holiday weekend. I am sure some will want to dry camp, but I like my comforts after a tough day of dredgeing. You need electric to run the margarita blender. And a HOT shower always feels good.
rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
leonard
What you need is one of these. Then you can dry camp.

Green Color only:
$369.95 (with carrying case)
$299.95 (without carrying case)
sgaolson
Sweet. Looks like it will also run my drywasher....... :)
russau
haahhaah, garry i think itll make your drink a little lumpy/crunchy! haha
wyodust
really tho my plans for this summer are simple, dredge as much as possible , get that area claimed, and maybe another spot in wyoming...drive the t bucket when im home, get the bike i've been building out and about.....anddrive the cp's nuts laugh.gif
CP
laugh.gif laugh.gif
Looks like we are all having fun with this topic so we will continue with it again at tonights meeting.
Garry.....where is that McDonalds at again?..... ^_^ Sure it wasn't a Pizza Hut? :D
Guess he was so excited to be in Fairplay........ laugh.gif

We hope all of you CP club members can make this outing. Should be lots of fun and no one has been allowed to dredge this claim in many many years! B)

Have a good day and hope to see everyone tonight at 7pm MST Conference Room

CP

PS....Don't forget that the chat has roaming now from room to room......so you don't have to sign out if you are in the main chat. ^_^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.