Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Open Discussions
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > Chat, Cam Events and Introductions
Denise
Hi everyone.
We are going to be gone for a couple weeks digging, so the conferences will be held in the
Main Chat Room during that time. Time will be at 7 PM MST.
If you would like a transcript of these conference (Mondays 1/9/06 and 1/16/06),
just E-mail me at Transcripts@ColoradoProspector.com
and I will send it out to you as soon as we get back.
Stay safe and we will see you all soon.

Denise
michael thornberry
Dearly Beloved,
Tonights gathering will be lectured to by that well-know Man about America "Wanderlust Dan" --- HEHEHE --- the "Scourge" of Blythe. Dan said it was about time we had a good talking-to --- and strangely enough I agreed. So can you all make your weary-way to Dan's Toilet where he is making rapid preparations for a "flow of imformation". The fight will commence promptly at 1900 hrs(Rocky MtnsTime -- I think -- late-comers will be punished next week). Please have Pencils and Paper to hand as questions may be asked later ------
For those for the "Motion"HEHEHE Dan --- Lot's of laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif faces
and those against the "Movement" --- ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif they'll be round tonight.
When is AGATE not A Gate --- when it's a Lecture.
A MESSAGE TO THE FAITHFUL ------- BE THERE
PP for Toiletless Dan --- Michael Thornberry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.