ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Forrest Fenn Treasure Hunting, STONE CIRCLE gives us the thrill of the chase...
ASTROBLEME
post Aug 27 2018, 11:45 AM
Post #1

Rock Bar!

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,813

Hello Treasure Hunters,

Over the past three years, my wife and I have enjoyed the opportunity to hunt for the famous Forrest Fenn Treasure. The clues found in his book have now brought us to a very special place. We’d like to share a search technique that might be useful to other treasure hunters.

We discovered a large stone circle, possibly of prehistoric religious or ceremonial significance, in the general area we’ve been searching. As far as we know, the structure has never been publicly recorded or otherwise previously investigated. Apparently, similar structures having 8 spokes are rare occurrences in North America. The site is pristine and the geometry of the well placed stones appears to be undisturbed.

In an effort to better understand our discovery and use that information in our quest for treasure, we’ve determined the headings for each of the 8 spokes. Searching is now focused along these headings with a hope that one of the spokes is aligned towards the treasure. It is very exciting to make such a discovery and we now know what is meant by “The Thrill of the Chase”.

More information on the treasure hunt can be found by visiting Fenn’s website here;

Old Santa Fe Trading Company

A current source covering research into stone circles is a lecture by Paul Burley, The Sacred Sphere – From Stone Circles to Higgs Boson: Implications of Sacred Spherical Geometry. Here’s a link to the video;

From Stone Circles to Higgs Boson

Sincerely,

ASTROBLEME signs026.gif

[attachment=11624:Stone_Circle.jpg]

[attachment=11625:Stone_Ci...ring_Map.jpg]

--------------------
Annual Dues Paying Member Since 2008

Tonko Mining Company

"Some day this crater is going to be a greatly talked about place, and if the above credit is due, as is certainly the case, I would like to have it generally known for the sake of the children." Daniel Moreau Barringer 2/1/1912 in a letter about the Barringer Meteorite Crater, Arizona USA
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DiggingDad32
post Aug 27 2018, 04:55 PM
Post #2

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 124,742

Very cool! I have done a lot of researching and have a couple of potential solves. One of these days, I'll get out there and look for it. Hope that you are onto something. What a cool find it would be. Its all about getting out there and looking for it. Happy hunting!

+Quote Post
ASTROBLEME
post Aug 27 2018, 06:32 PM
Post #3

Rock Bar!

When searching along the magnetic heading for two of the spokes, we've encountered trees that have been altered. A strange twisting of the trunk and/or branches is clearly visible while none of the other nearby trees show anything like that. It appears very conspicuous in some of the branches but only minor alterations are observed on other parts of the affected trees.

There are some researchers that claim an unknown energy source creating a vortex is being released along ley lines found at similar structures. All I know is that it makes for beautiful stumps!

ASTROBLEME

[attachment=11626:Twisted_Tree.jpg]

--------------------

Tonko Mining Company

"Some day this crater is going to be a greatly talked about place, and if the above credit is due, as is certainly the case, I would like to have it generally known for the sake of the children." Daniel Moreau Barringer 2/1/1912 in a letter about the Barringer Meteorite Crater, Arizona USA

+Quote Post
ASTROBLEME
post Aug 29 2018, 06:31 AM
Post #4

Rock Bar!

I was being "BRAVE AND IN THE WOOD" as required by the Forrest Fenn treasure poem. This aberration is just another example of a twisted tree as noted above...

[attachment=11627:Twisted_...JFT_2018.jpg]

[attachment=11628:Twisted_...JFT_2018.jpg]

[attachment=11629:Twisted_...JFT_2018.jpg]

This tree was so tightly twisted, it appeared to have just exploded mid-way up. Notice how the other nearby trees do not show such an anomaly.

ASTROBLEME

--------------------

Tonko Mining Company

+Quote Post
johnnybravo300
post Aug 29 2018, 07:01 AM
Post #5

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 120,659

Kinda looks similar to lightning struck trees. The bark tends to die in a swirly twisted pattern like that. Whenever im splitting wood i seem to get alot of those little rascals that's split in a twist like that but very dense.

--------------------
Level 2 member -12/25/16
Referral code JL697

+Quote Post
ASTROBLEME
post Aug 30 2018, 06:10 AM
Post #6

Rock Bar!

Forrest Fenn worked as a logger, so we're sure he would have taken notice of these twisted trees.

Here's a link to a video of him telling his logging story;

Forrest Fenn Logging

ASTROBLEME

--------------------

Tonko Mining Company

+Quote Post
EchoBravo
post Sep 1 2018, 12:07 PM
Post #7

Shovel Buster!

Member No.: 129,116

Big fan of Forrest Fenn's hunt.. and a very interesting lecture. I now know what a Disdyakis Dodecahedron is. smile.gif
Never seen such twisted trees before.. I would have guessed a tornado.. but how cool. happy088.gif

--------------------
1/15 FA 2nd ID, Camp Casey Korea
1/5 FA 1st ID, Ft Riley KS
Recall-ODS Veteran
RC: EB725

+Quote Post
ASTROBLEME
post Oct 7 2018, 04:27 PM
Post #8

Rock Bar!

While searching along the headings indicated by the radials of the stone circle, my wife discovered an ancient stone shelter! The rock walls that were exposed to the outside weathering had lost the mud-like mortar that held them in place but relic mortar joints were still evident under the protection of the rock roof.

There were numerous "twisted trees" at this site...many old and decaying as well as some young and growing trees.

We didn't disturb anything and left quickly after taking photos. If someone does come across something similar...they need to be aware of the animal droppings that will be scattered about. The dry, dusty floors certainly are health hazards if not wearing protective gear and taking appropriate precautions.

Outside Shelter View
[attachment=11651:Stone_Sh...Outside_.jpg]

Inside Shelter View

[attachment=11652:Stone_Sh..._Inside_.jpg]

Twisted Tree At Shelter

[attachment=11653:Twisted_Old_Tree.jpg]

--------------------

Tonko Mining Company

+Quote Post
Denise
post Oct 9 2018, 12:14 PM
Post #9

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

That is very cool! Tell your wife I said she has a great eye. happy112.gif
Looks like you both have been having some great adventures out exploring!! Good luck on the hunt.

happy070.gif

--------------------
Education is the key to the future,
and participation opens the door to opportunity.

Discover your prospecting independence & success!

ColoradoProspector.com

Owner/Webmaster
Core team member

+Quote Post
ASTROBLEME
post Dec 13 2018, 07:40 PM
Post #10

Rock Bar!

Denise,

She giggled and blushed when I told her what you said. Others say that she has eyes in the back of her head. As for me, I trust her eyes without doubt…since she took at liking to me at first sight!

My wife saw this horseshoe hanging in a tree along the perimeter of the sacred stone circle. We think this is significant because the last page in Forrest Fenn’s memoir (detailing the treasure hunt) displays a double omega colophon that signifies “horseshoes”.

Additionally, Fenn describes in detail how long the piece of iron needs to be to form a horseshoe on Page 135. He continues to tell the story on page 136 of how his friend, a blacksmith, explained to him the method to determine the length of iron needed to fit a horse's hoof. He watched him make a horseshoe and really was moved by the whole experience. Fenn finished the tale by writing that " Those things are important and I'm richer for it". chin.gif emoticon-misc-004.gif signs026.gif
ASTROBLEME

[attachment=11681:Horse_Shoe_Pic.jpg]

--------------------

Tonko Mining Company

+Quote Post
Denise
post Dec 16 2018, 08:46 AM
Post #11

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Sweet find! Seems you both are on the right track. happy112.gif

--------------------
Education is the key to the future,
and participation opens the door to opportunity.

Discover your prospecting independence & success!

ColoradoProspector.com

Owner/Webmaster
Core team member

+Quote Post
ASTROBLEME
post Feb 4 2019, 07:09 PM
Post #12

Rock Bar!

We were saddened to hear the news today that Forrest Fenn is no longer answering e-mails and is pulling back from further public exposure to the "THRILL OF THE CHASE" treasure hunt.

Rest assured that we are still on a quest for the gold. Given the statements Mr. Fenn made about not taking a radial from the "BLAZE", we feel the thrill more than ever!

Radials from the BLAZE

Both of us are sincerely grateful for all the thrills that Forrest Fenn has given us the opportunity to experience over the past few years.

Johnny & Donna

signs026.gif

--------------------

Tonko Mining Company

+Quote Post
ASTROBLEME
post Apr 6 2019, 09:56 PM
Post #13

Rock Bar!

Dear THRILL OF THE CHASE Enthusiasts,

There are natural geological structures that exhibit a circular expression at the surface on the Earth, Moon, other planets and asteroids. In my fieldwork over many years, I’ve taken advantage of opportunities to examine many anomalous circular features in the Rocky Mountains.

Some are of the same causation;

http://www.coloradoprospector.com/forums/i...l=38TH+PARALELL

Some are not;

http://www.coloradoprospector.com/forums/i...amp;hl=COALDALE

Humans are attracted to circular landforms created/maintained by “high energy” influences . Those sacred features they’ve found at natural sites having a spiritual connection is often replicated at other spots.

Some of my focus in the Thrill of The Chase has now advanced to the patterns created by a COREALIS EFFECT!

Sincerely,

ASTROBLEME

--------------------

Tonko Mining Company

+Quote Post
ASTROBLEME
post Apr 9 2019, 04:05 AM
Post #14

Rock Bar!

My big thumbs misspelled the force...it is known as the CORIOLIS EFFECT. smiley-laughing021.gif

--------------------

Tonko Mining Company

+Quote Post
ASTROBLEME
post May 23 2019, 07:52 PM
Post #15

Rock Bar!

We also found a Wood Shelter last summer...

[attachment=11747:Wood_She..._Outside.JPG]

--------------------

Tonko Mining Company

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:38 PM