ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
"Prospectors" TV Show Back!
Gene Kooper
post Dec 27 2015, 01:01 PM
Post #101

Shovel Buster!

Group: Members
Member No.: 120,476

Swiss, swizz, (sorry 'bout that)

It looks like you won't be seeing Amanda in the next episode entitled, "Cripple Creek Crystals", which airs tomorrow morning at 1:00 AM. Set your VCR.

However, you won't be so lucky for the new year's episode. Looks like poor Dwayne might have some company!

S4 | Ep5
Phantom Flourite
Airdate: 1/3/16The Dorrises break new ground; Amanda and Jessica prospect Mount White; Rich heads underground in hopes of finding a unique quartz specimen; and Dwayne taps into an old, buried dig site.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
swizz
post Dec 28 2015, 04:30 AM
Post #102

Member No.: 6,983

meh.... I can fast-forward through Amanda's segments. Thanks for the heads-up.
I change the channel when she's on and sometimes never make it back to the show. I'll wait til it's on On Demand so I can skip her and watch the rest of the show.

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
Very Happy CP Lifetime Member
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
Crusty
post Dec 28 2015, 09:06 AM
Post #103

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 82,915

QUOTE (swizz @ Dec 28 2015, 03:30 AM) *
meh.... I can fast-forward through Amanda's segments. Thanks for the heads-up.
I change the channel when she's on and sometimes never make it back to the show. I'll wait til it's on On Demand so I can skip her and watch the rest of the show.

Jessica (her new partner) is pretty cool... getting to know hew on FB and not sure how she got wrapped up in the show without knowing Amanda's history or reputation (she is from CA and came to CO for the show) but while she hasn't come right out and said it, it appears the relationship didn't end well and that is part of the drama that has Facebook blowing up. So while you may not like Amanda, it appears Jessica is a good gal and worth watching.

--------------------
Find Colorado Prospector on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/170314493176558

CP Lifetime Member

+Quote Post
Gene Kooper
post Dec 31 2015, 05:30 PM
Post #104

Shovel Buster!

Member No.: 120,476

Well, my reliance on Comcast's TV guide was a mistake. Amanda was one of the featured folks on the Cripple Creek Crystals episode after all.

As a geologist, I really enjoy seeing Colorado minerals as they are pulled from the earth. The turn-off is the immediate price tag that is hung on each crystal and the totals at the end of each episode. I heard through the rumor mill that The Weather Channel is cancelling all of their unscripted shows (i.e. reality series like Prospectors).

BTW swizz, my normal viewing habit is like yours. Watch the show On Demand and fast forward through Amanda's escapades.

+Quote Post
Goldman
post Jan 7 2016, 04:38 PM
Post #105

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 119,732

Well I'll tell ya..... I'm really like Jessica Mills [A.A.A's new digging partner on this new season]. Apparently not her current digging partner as of today. Sounds like jessica may have found her out accourding to today's facebook post!! She's telling it like it is. There's definitely a lot of drama and backstabbing going on. And jessica is saying that A.A.A's new partner is now a guy who she is dating [that took long!]. So here we go again.. If there is a new season.. we may have husband #4 or #5 on the show. Anyways the point I was making is I like this Jessica girl cause she's tellin it like it is; and also cause and I like my ladies au- naturale. blush.gif Replace AAA. with her please. And Does anyone know the name of those cool specimens Rich found last episode are called? Bet they will clean up real nicely.

+Quote Post
swizz
post Jan 7 2016, 07:03 PM
Post #106

(warning spoiler alert) giggle.gif
I abruptly fast-forwarded through Amanda's segment and definitely enjoyed the rest of that episode. It was hard to get a good look at what Rich and the mine owner were pulling out, a cleanup would help. I've never seen anything like them..... the way they were erroneously structured on the plates, and relatively tall/abstract. I couldn't tell what color they were. Hopefully we get a better look in a future episode.
The Dorris family pulled out the most amazing Fluorite specimens I have ever seen! To me, the whole season was worth watching so far just to see those puppies. worthy.gif worthy.gif

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
Crusty
post Jan 7 2016, 07:56 PM
Post #107

Master Mucker!

QUOTE (swizz @ Jan 7 2016, 06:03 PM) *
(warning spoiler alert) giggle.gif
I abruptly fast-forwarded through Amanda's segment and definitely enjoyed the rest of that episode. It was hard to get a good look at what Rich and the mine owner were pulling out, a cleanup would help. I've never seen anything like them..... the way they were erroneously structured on the plates, and relatively tall/abstract. I couldn't tell what color they were. Hopefully we get a better look in a future episode.
The Dorris family pulled out the most amazing Fluorite specimens I have ever seen! To me, the whole season was worth watching so far just to see those puppies. worthy.gif worthy.gif

I know a guy who was selling some of the fluorite on barite they were finding last week It looked incredible. I think I might have bought a small piece, but I don't remember lol

I'm friends with Jessica on FB she seems like a good gal.

--------------------
Find Colorado Prospector on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/170314493176558

CP Lifetime Member

+Quote Post
MikeS
post Jan 7 2016, 11:30 PM
Post #108

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 116,265

QUOTE (Goldman @ Jan 7 2016, 03:38 PM) *
And Does anyone know the name of those cool specimens Rich found last episode are called? Bet they will clean up real nicely.

On the last episode they were calling it a rare form of quartz and the fluorite seems to be giving it the blue/purple colors.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Goldman
post Jan 10 2016, 01:37 PM
Post #109

Diggin' In!

Thanks for the info... I had thought it was some type of fluorite. I wonder if Rich will be at Tuscon Show coming up and if he will be selling any of it. I would sure love a piece for my collection! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Do any of yall think the network folks read this thread? Cause if so YALL need to get it together. We get all "the cleavage" but this is ridiculous. does this woman not wear a bra OR underwear. I shouldnt have to pause my screen and see a huge butt crack plastered over my screen. GET it together network!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Crusty
post Jan 16 2016, 08:21 AM
Post #110

Master Mucker!

The plot thickens!
http://thedirtygirlprospector-blog.tumblr....en-dealing-with

--------------------

CP Lifetime Member

+Quote Post
swizz
post Jan 16 2016, 08:54 AM
Post #111

Honestly... I wish this show would just stick with the real miners. Everyone else on the show is ligit and a pleasure to watch. I'm sorry that Jessica got mixed up with her, she seems nice... but it's her own poor judgement that got her in a situation with Amanda. Jessica - please count your losses and move on. I was happy that Amanda didn't appear in the last episode, didn't have to FF through her segment(s). I will not be watching the upcoming "blue karma" segment to be sure.
Everyone else makes this a great show to watch. happy088.gif

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
Goldman
post Jan 16 2016, 11:03 AM
Post #112

Diggin' In!

QUOTE (Crusty @ Jan 16 2016, 05:21 AM) *

Well, not surprising. Poor Jessica girl, but just one of many from all the folks that ive talked to that have huge personal issues with her. People should come with a warning label dont cha think. If people knew she had a handful of different baby daddies and had at least 3-4 ex-husbands and the young age of {what is she, like early-mid 40s?] that would be a red flag to me. I was stupid too for purchasing gems from her in the past. Whatever you do, don't ask to return them and for a refund.. cause you WILl get blocked! rofl oh well,lessons learned for some folks. Lessons continued to be learned for some others. I'm just glad the show is showing a lot less of her this season. Besides the butt crack and cleavage shots, the rest of the show is focused on some real nice gems from the other prospectors. I hope that Dorris's get mroe air time too. Those last finds were sick!

+Quote Post
johnnybravo300
post Jan 17 2016, 06:31 PM
Post #113

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 120,659

Ain't a warm blooded fire breathing man here can't tell me she isn't easy on the eyes. Thats all that really matters.
If so I'd have to worry you been up digging deep in the cracks on brokeback mountain far too long.
It's time to come back to town amigo.

--------------------
Level 2 member -12/25/16
Referral code JL697

+Quote Post
johnnybravo300
post Jan 17 2016, 06:34 PM
Post #114

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 120,659

But the last show I did see a fellar and her were tying the knot and he got a new.tattoo with her company name. He was in it for keeps he said. He met her daddy and all that.
I'm not sure since then what's happened. He liked watching her dig alot I noticed.

--------------------
Level 2 member -12/25/16
Referral code JL697

+Quote Post
Goldman
post Jan 17 2016, 07:00 PM
Post #115

Diggin' In!

QUOTE (johnnybravo300 @ Jan 17 2016, 03:34 PM) *
But the last show I did see a fellar and her were tying the knot and he got a new.tattoo with her company name. He was in it for keeps he said. He met her daddy and all that.
I'm not sure since then what's happened. He liked watching her dig alot I noticed.

Oh, I ain't arguing with that she is easy on the eyes. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif The guy that got the tattoo [Travis] she later married even though she was engaged to a police officer a the same time. There's a bunch of news articles on it online and it was on colorado news. Big love triangle scandal locally. He [the guy that got tattoo ] is now her x-husband [ he left her] and she moved in supposably to the next guy shes with now soon after that. You're a little behind on seasons. A LOT has happened since the guy got a tattoo. But I agree she's easy on the eyes... because thats the only reason I can think of that they would keep her on the show after all the legal judgements and scandals surrounding her. I prefer her new partner this season or Mrs. Cardwell ain't too bad either. You gotta have inner beauty too .. at least for me. Don't forget.....New episode tonight!

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:14 AM