ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Silver, the peoples money
CP
post Jul 24 2013, 11:16 AM
Post #1

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Silver used to be refered to as the "peoples money" at one time.
With all the crazy economics world wide today, some say silver prices will align/rise to be more appropriate with not only gold but supply and demand for the precious metal. We use alot more than what is mined yearly with new uses also being found in technology, this will only continue to rise.
silver to gold price ratio's historically have been quite varied from 15:1 and as high as 94:1. Currently (2012) running about 53:1

I know there are a few Colorado Prospetor's out there that would be really excited to see silver prices take off! dancing_smiley.gif Also, it's antibacterial.....so it's cleaner than green! giggle.gif

How about you? Thoughts on the "peoples money"?

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator
www.ColoradoProspector.com

IF YOU USE IT, THE GROUND PRODUCED IT!
MINERS MAKE "IT" HAPPEN!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
johnnybravo300
post Aug 12 2017, 06:08 PM
Post #2

Rock Bar!

Group: Members
Member No.: 120,659

I'm always flexible when it comes to that but if prices ever took off I'd spend more time looking for it. Some gold is usually found along with rich silver lodes and I'd take that as a by product any day!
I wish it was easier to get to where I found that silver ore and it might be sketch in my Subaru but I bet there's alot more up there. It had nice little gold pieces in it but the silver overwhelmed the gold by far.
I've crushed more than half the ore I brought home and got more but my pestle is busted now.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Level 2 member -12/25/16
Referral code JL697
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:12 AM