ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
RMMR 2010
nm jack
post Nov 24 2009, 11:39 AM
Post #16

Shovel Buster!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,582

stirthepot.gif HMM maybe further south.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CP
post Nov 25 2009, 12:08 PM
Post #17

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

With this much advance time frame, locations could be just about anywhere depending on many factors.....ie field demos and types, vendors or not etc.
Really though at this point, we need to see first if there is interest enough to put one together as I said on the first page.
Pass around the word and see if more folks are interested in a rally. If they are, we'd like to know what type of activities would be of interest here in this thread. There are so many possibilities for field activities, vendors, educational demos etc.

Ask your friends everywhere you visit. What do they think about a Colorado Rally event in 2010? Would they like to attend and or participate in organizing one?

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator
www.ColoradoProspector.com

IF YOU USE IT, THE GROUND PRODUCED IT!
MINERS MAKE "IT" HAPPEN!!

+Quote Post
nm jack
post Nov 25 2009, 12:17 PM
Post #18

Shovel Buster!

emoticon-misc-004.gif atomic.gif Is this open to public or is it just for members only??

+Quote Post
nm jack
post Nov 25 2009, 12:20 PM
Post #19

Shovel Buster!

emoticon-object-018.gif How about Labor Day when creeks and streams are more dredgeable???
anyone.gif

+Quote Post
CP
post Nov 25 2009, 06:29 PM
Post #20

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

We try to have at least one club members event every year no matter what. biggrin.gif This "rally" though would be open to the public should there be enough interest in one. A rally is ALOT MORE WORK to organize and hold for larger groups.

Dredging is one possible activity but also very limiting if that's all we try to think of right off. There are so many things to prospect for and many different techniques, locals etc that would follow.....or even possibly multiple locations over a spread period like the 2007 rally was.

Who else is in? poke.gif anyone.gif

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator
www.ColoradoProspector.com

IF YOU USE IT, THE GROUND PRODUCED IT!
MINERS MAKE "IT" HAPPEN!!

+Quote Post
Coalbunny
post Nov 25 2009, 11:08 PM
Post #21

Master Mucker

Member No.: 98

Right now dan knows of a few claims I'm working on getting. And IF I get them, I'll open them to a group shindig. But that's iffy right now.

I have my eyes on a few local areas that are known for good gold, but they are privately owned and I'll have to talk with the owner first.

Keep in mind Jack, just because this shindig may be hard to get to because of either location or elevation, it's not the only one or the last one. They'll always be others.

--------------------
Today's socio-political climate is rock solid proof that Adam and Eve weren't prospectors.
If they were they'd have eaten the snake instead of the apple and we'd still be in heaven....

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:11 PM