ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

GOLDIE, My Goldrop test unit from Sluice Goose Inventor, Exciting New Tool for small, medium scale miners
gold_tutor
post Jul 20 2019, 01:26 PM
Post #1

Rock Bar!

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

Hi, All!

This is a new thread, inspired by the 2004 thread I started when I first got my hands on the old "Gold Separator" tiny unit which I purchased off of eBay on a hunch and then wrote about here, when Gat chimed in and helped make it work better but not as good as what I'm introducing here today.

Here's the OLD, Original CP forum thread from 2004:

Old CP thread I started on Gat's and My tiny gold separator

Here's my existing unit, GOLDIE I call her, which I'm currently beta testing for Sluice Goose Industries out of Albany OR which has not put these into production yet:

Attached Image

THIS ONE, My GOLDIE, totally HAS ME JAZZED.

Miner, Refiner, and entrepreneur, David Emslie right there in your sweet state, Denise, has seen this at the GPAA shows since May of 2018, and is also Jazzed about this unit and its performance for his reclamation mine which will be online in the next 5 weeks, and start chewing away at those tailings piles around his site. Colorado Approved, and county licensed, and lining up the old mines in the area, Dave wants to use units like my GOLDIE which John built, instead of totally relying upon gynormous tables already built and ready to be site mounted.

David Varabioff of "Motherlode Gold" (GoldBay Gold) is jazzed about getting his hands on a Goldrop unit shortly for his Colorado Quartz Gold Mine in No. California. Yes, the one he sells paydirt from and also finds those scarey beautiful Crystalized Gold Specimens, which just take my breath away.

Thirdly, Yuba Industries, a well known-- at least on this left coast-- miner, is also Jazzed after their initial salted cons test returned very high percentage of gold in their run of table cons when they just completed testing Goldrop. Salted 14 grams, recaptured 13g, aka 93% capture. I know nothing of the mesh sizes nor the composition of the con, nor the beginning weight/volume of cons, just got the report.

THIS 31" unit (adding the changeout catchment jar at the bottom of this "goose" adds another 5" in height), is a verrrrrrry small footprint unit and I predict will obsolete Shaker tables in both speed and rate of capture in the very near future.

This unit, since it is a closed system ELIMINATES the skating/kiting High Corey Factor gold losses from those flat, FLAT gold flakes, and all the floaters, too. ALL THAT, yes, They ALL end up in the catchment jar, and thus into your snuffer bottle for taking directly to the bank, and in short order. This is so satisfying.

I can process a 5 gal bucket of 3/16 screened cons in my GOLDIE in less than 20 minutes, and smile like a Chesire Cat.
Uses an 1100 GPH bilge pump, only 3 AMPs DC, and a gallon a minute. This is IDEAL for portable Solar Panel constant charging while processing, AND a recirc system, since it uses a gallon a minute in water.

I LOVE my "GOLDIE!"

Let's visit about this, CP'ers!!

Glad to be back with such good news, after 15yrs "doin' my thang" but never far away from my pan...which, BTW, I've traded in for the fabulous GOLD CLAW pan. WHEW!!! This is a WALK-OFF, 2 - Run homer to use Colorado Rockies' Baseball color commentary!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
gold_tutor
post Feb 25 2023, 07:17 PM
Post #2

Rock Bar!

I'm happy to report that the GOLDROP elutriation gold separator is going back, by invitation to Columbia, 6 years after first introducting them to the Golddrop. Some very significant, independent, university level testing for capturing mercury from contaminated soil, and gold bearing cons, as been completed and the scientific result posted for all to study.

This is an exciting development for the non-profit, Mercury Free Mining, headed by Toby Pomeroy, of Oregon.

Thank you for your kind attention.

+Quote Post
gold_tutor
post Feb 26 2023, 01:13 PM
Post #3

Rock Bar!

For those of you who have not been keeping up with the connection between Mercury Free Mining and the amazing GOLDROP by inventor, John Richmond, of Albany OR, of Sluice Goose Industries, sole manufacture of GOLDROP gold separator, this reduction and elimination of mercury in artisanal and hobby mining is John's over-riding passion and has been since day one.

I concur.

QUOTE (gold_tutor @ Feb 25 2023, 06:17 PM) *
I'm happy to report that the GOLDROP elutriation gold separator is going back, by invitation to Columbia, 6 years after first introducting them to the Golddrop. Some very significant, independent, university level testing for capturing mercury from contaminated soil, and gold bearing cons, as been completed and the scientific result posted for all to study.

This is an exciting development for the non-profit, Mercury Free Mining, headed by Toby Pomeroy, of Oregon.

Thank you for your kind attention.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- gold_tutor   GOLDIE, My Goldrop test unit from Sluice Goose Inventor   Jul 20 2019, 01:26 PM
- - Denise   Good to have you back! Sounds like a great adv...   Jul 25 2019, 10:02 AM
|- - gold_tutor   QUOTE (Denise @ Jul 25 2019, 10:02 AM) G...   Aug 3 2019, 06:01 PM
- - gold_tutor   This is my own photograph of my running through Ca...   Aug 5 2019, 08:24 PM
- - gold_tutor   I'm continuing to dial in this GOLDROP these l...   Sep 6 2019, 02:25 PM
- - gold_tutor   Inventor of GOLDROP elutriation tower (2" dia...   Sep 6 2019, 02:42 PM
- - gold_tutor   A question has arisen from a reader on another for...   Sep 7 2019, 10:43 AM
- - gold_tutor   Well, I'm having more fun than a pig in slop, ...   Sep 23 2019, 10:45 PM
|- - gold_tutor   Hi, Denise et al... I'm happy to return from ...   Feb 18 2020, 05:54 PM
||- - gold_tutor   JUST IN: Dave Varabioff of Motherlode Gold's ...   Feb 24 2020, 03:23 PM
||- - gold_tutor   QUOTE (gold_tutor @ Feb 24 2020, 03:23 PM...   May 21 2021, 12:28 AM
||- - gold_tutor   GOLDROP inventor John Richmond, reported this 14 o...   Jun 14 2021, 05:28 PM
|- - bmoore   QUOTE (gold_tutor @ Sep 23 2019, 10:45 PM...   Nov 10 2022, 11:49 AM
|- - gold_tutor   Hi, B.Moore, thanks for your message. My response ...   Nov 14 2022, 06:07 PM
|- - bmoore   QUOTE (gold_tutor @ Nov 14 2022, 05:07 PM...   Nov 14 2022, 07:33 PM
|- - gold_tutor   NICE PIX, Bill. THANKS! Glad you heard from ...   Nov 15 2022, 04:00 PM
|- - bmoore   QUOTE (gold_tutor @ Nov 15 2022, 03:00 PM...   Nov 15 2022, 04:20 PM
|- - gold_tutor   Hello, again, Bill. I see now, what you want me t...   Nov 16 2022, 03:51 PM
- - gold_tutor   Three new developments in the world of GOLDROP gol...   Feb 11 2021, 08:25 PM
- - gold_tutor   Recognizable Gold YouTube videographer, teacher,...   May 21 2021, 12:01 AM
|- - gold_tutor   Dan Hurd just released this hot, July 25, Sunday m...   Jul 25 2021, 02:09 PM
- - johnnybravo300   I'd be happy if I could just get a day off whe...   Jun 26 2021, 09:02 AM
- - gold_tutor   New advance word has been released that Ole Slim...   Jul 11 2021, 10:44 PM
|- - gold_tutor   Updating 2.25.2023 Jeff Williams had some person...   Feb 25 2023, 07:12 PM
- - gold_tutor   More exciting news from the world of GOLDROP Gold ...   Sep 16 2021, 08:43 PM
- - bmoore   Thanks for all your responses. I agree with the 10...   Nov 16 2022, 08:05 PM
|- - gold_tutor   Well, thank you for the compliments. 7 QUOTE (bm...   Nov 16 2022, 09:14 PM
|- - gold_tutor   I DONT REVEAL MY RECIPE. I only sell it in measure...   Nov 17 2022, 07:02 AM
- - gold_tutor   I'm happy to report that the GOLDROP elutriati...   Feb 25 2023, 07:17 PM
- - gold_tutor   For those of you who have not been keeping up with...   Feb 26 2023, 01:09 PM
- - gold_tutor   For those of you who have not been keeping up with...   Feb 26 2023, 01:13 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
16 User(s) are reading this topic (16 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 10:58 PM