ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

BLM Mining Misinformation
swizz
post Dec 1 2015, 01:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,983

Crusty sent me this link (below) in a PM asking if these "rules" were true. There are MANY things wrong on this page which can be found on the Colorado BLM site. bash.gif
If I had to guess... I'd say that they copy & pasted this BS from one of their California BLM affiliates. California has many special "rules" which are a result of "moratoriums" to the mining law thanks to the miners vs native american disputes there. slaphead.gif

Pop Quiz
Can you find the things wrong with this erroneous link provided by your Colorado BLM?
I'll start: They do not even specify which type of land they are declaring (publishing online) these "rules" apply to. It's almost intentionally vague (at best). That's the big one and most obvious, but there are many more nuggets of misinformation. It's just the tip of the iceberg. I have a pretty good handle on it... let's see if you can find the fallacies. happy112.gif Do they contradict mining laws? Are they just stretching the truth? Please tell me your thoughts, let's break it down.
LINK: BLM MISINFORMATION

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
Very Happy CP Lifetime Member
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:50 PM