ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This is how I got to work today....
swizz
post Feb 16 2010, 08:09 PM
Post #16

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,983

For real.
Since my business caters to a niche market (log home industry), I get to see, bid, and work on some very interesting properties. Today I was looking at an extremely remote ranch complex owned by some of the rich and famous to which I'm not at liberty to mention (or even hint). Followed the guy about 40 miles, got out of the Jeep and into this thing for another 6 miles of unplowed FR, then a sketchy private 2-track road for about another mile to access the ranch. Safe to say no paparazzi are going to find this one. The property has great lore... originally a mining camp in the late 1800s, it gained enough traffic to earn a Post Office for a short time. Later as the mining fizzled out a party purchased the property and owned it for many years running it as a private lodge of sorts. The new owners (whom I am bidding for) have very elaborate restoration plans. Cool little ghost town, maybe 6 log structures operational and in very good condition, one modern and another in the works. I'm bidding on chinking restoration for three of the structures, wish me luck! This is a biggun.

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
Very Happy CP Lifetime Member
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 08:01 PM