ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Nsc
post Dec 19 2017, 12:06 AM
Post #1

Observer

Group: Members
Member No.: 138,951

Hello. My names Frank and am new to the forum. Thank you,for adding me. I look forward to possibly meeting up with the club etc. my wife and I have been rock hounds for all of our lives. Got seriously into it in 09 when we stared finding fossils in Wyoming then we got the bug and spread it to our children. We haven't stop looking at the ground everywhere we go since then. We want to get further into prospecting beyond the casual gathering. We know a lot but know nothing lol jk I've researched a lot of rocks we've found and am trying to learn more. We are currently living near New Mexico border in the San Luis valley. we live close to many of big mining districts. Still getting to know the area. we would really like to meet ppl that enjoy rocks and gems like we do. Thanks have a great day and happy hunting
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Nsc   New member   Dec 19 2017, 12:06 AM
- - Crusty   Welcome to the forum! I know we don't have...   Dec 19 2017, 06:48 AM
- - nate   Welcome! I love in Colorado springs, but am in...   Dec 23 2017, 07:33 PM
- - Colorado Roots   Welcome! Im new too :D Enjoy the site   Dec 28 2017, 05:46 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:25 AM