ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Nsc
post Dec 19 2017, 12:06 AM
Post #1

Observer

Group: Members
Member No.: 138,951

Hello. My names Frank and am new to the forum. Thank you,for adding me. I look forward to possibly meeting up with the club etc. my wife and I have been rock hounds for all of our lives. Got seriously into it in 09 when we stared finding fossils in Wyoming then we got the bug and spread it to our children. We haven't stop looking at the ground everywhere we go since then. We want to get further into prospecting beyond the casual gathering. We know a lot but know nothing lol jk I've researched a lot of rocks we've found and am trying to learn more. We are currently living near New Mexico border in the San Luis valley. we live close to many of big mining districts. Still getting to know the area. we would really like to meet ppl that enjoy rocks and gems like we do. Thanks have a great day and happy hunting
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Crusty
post Dec 19 2017, 06:48 AM
Post #2

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 82,915

Welcome to the forum! I know we don't have a lot of folks active down in that area, but if you're willing to drive, I'm sure we can get y'all linked up somewhere!

--------------------
Find Colorado Prospector on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/170314493176558

CP Lifetime Member

+Quote Post
nate
post Dec 23 2017, 07:33 PM
Post #3

Shovel Buster!

Member No.: 121,949

Welcome! I love in Colorado springs, but am in the San Luis at least once a month. There are some good areas not too far from you that I have explored a couple times. Hopefully this spring I'll spend some more time down there post work for digging.

--------------------
Rock: Climb it. Dig it. Build your house upon it.

+Quote Post
Colorado Roots
post Dec 28 2017, 05:46 PM
Post #4

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 139,420

Welcome! Im new too :D

Enjoy the site

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:47 AM