ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Claim Jumpers, Altering Patented Mining Claim Boundaries
Gold Hill Miner
post Feb 25 2018, 02:27 PM
Post #31

Diggin' In!

Group: Members
Member No.: 69,279

QUOTE (CP @ Nov 16 2017, 04:03 PM) *
Nice work on that as well. You've gotten quite a lot accomplished on this ordeal! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif You're correct that seems comical at that point wow! Hope the BLM pays the site a visit to straighten it all out soon too.

A temporary injunction has come in to force me off my patented land that holds my 120' driveway ( now down to 20'), my patented mine shaft and vehicle access to my 6 other patented claims. I guess the Boulder County Court does not know the law or does not want to abide. They seem to think a 20' deep patented forever mine shaft has absolutely no relevance. Even a wide open one.
This is called paperwork terrorism in an FBI article I stumbled on about Alludial Title. I am dealing with professional land thieves.
I still can't get the law up here to look at the government parcels and monument alterations. I don't want to have to go through three quiet title actions. My neighbors promised to tie us up in court forever.

--------------------
Warm Regards,
GHM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gold Hill Miner
post Mar 2 2018, 10:52 PM
Post #32

Diggin' In!

QUOTE (swizz @ Aug 10 2017, 01:02 PM) *
Gold Hill Miner-
Court case or not, mining claim or not.... Sheriff is the proper authority to protect you from the crazy guy. For now, you may file a restraining order on the crazy claim jumper if you choose and if applicable. You may seek and press additional charges if your boundaries are (easily) proven in court. After the courts legally interpret your boundaries correctly to the defendant, any trespass or criminal actions thereafter by him will be easier to prove. You would also use the County Sheriff if/when it comes to this.

My surveyors, the BLM law enforcement and the county are all refusing to come and look at the obliterated monuments that connect my patented mining claims to BLM land and the judge is allowing this adverse possession.

Is there an honest surveyor in this state that will come do a quick LIC on my land and document these obliterated monuments? It would only take an hour. I have contacted the BLM, FBI, CBI and the Forest Service. 12- 14 mineral surveys have been altered all surrounded by gov. land.

The sheriff says its a civil matter go to court. The county and Blm do nothing. My surveyor just lied about not seeing new uprooted monuments from under bearing trees as described in the BLM cadastral survey manual last week. I have him on film touching the monuments still attached to the tree roots. Then with in 24 hours of that visit I found other monuments covered with fresh dirt.

--------------------
Warm Regards,
GHM

+Quote Post
Gold Hill Miner
post Mar 2 2018, 10:57 PM
Post #33

Diggin' In!

QUOTE (Gold Hill Miner @ Mar 2 2018, 09:52 PM) *
My surveyors, the BLM law enforcement and the county are all refusing to come and look at the obliterated monuments that connect my patented mining claims to BLM land and the judge is allowing this adverse possession.

Is there an honest surveyor in this state that will come do a quick LIC on my land and document these obliterated monuments? It would only take an hour. I have contacted the BLM, FBI, CBI and the Forest Service. 12- 14 mineral surveys have been altered all surrounded by gov. land.

The sheriff says its a civil matter go to court. The county and Blm do nothing. My surveyor just lied about not seeing new uprooted monuments from under bearing trees as described in the BLM cadastral survey manual last week. I have him on film touching the monuments still attached to the tree roots. Then with in 24 hours of that visit I found other monuments covered with fresh dirt.

My building lot is only 2 acres. I'll worry about the rest of mine and the neighbors. I need to stop this adverse possession now. It is an emergency. I have before and after photos of all the monuments.

--------------------
Warm Regards,
GHM

+Quote Post
Gold Hill Miner
post Apr 17 2018, 11:44 AM
Post #34

Diggin' In!

I believe a Boulder judge just changed the mining laws. Patented mining claims/mineral surveys have no relevance in Boulder County. Any neighborhood terrorist can alter and obliterate patented land property corner monuments and BLM parcel monuments as well. Even when you have them on film doing it, the law will not protect you. They say it is a civil matter, Boulder calls it quiet title, the FBI calls it paperwork terrorism and the rest of us call it racketeering and adverse possession.

Our civil rights are being violated along with our mineral and water rights. Our surveys disappeared out of the courthouse. There is no discussion of adverse possession laws concerning the 35 years of the taxes I paid and one surveyor says its ok to relocate a patented mine shaft on to another mineral survey.

Our wide open patented discovery shafts have no relevance and are secondary to obliterated monuments that our terrorist neighbors, on film, have bulldozed and obliterated.

We have caught three Boulder County survey companies altering BLM monuments, installing monuments, not mapping them, recording them in wrong counties and and refusing to review any of their documented obliterated BLM monuments.

--------------------
Warm Regards,
GHM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2018 - 08:57 PM