ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Prospectors Uniting-Q & A, Thoughts/input for the discussion.
Jesse
post Mar 17 2004, 04:46 AM
Post #61

Diggin' In!

Group: Members
Member No.: 51

Hey, the EA is posted! laugh.gif I'm starting to get the hang of this and i got a little help from the kid. I Started a new thread for it so it wouldn't take up all the space here. Lets tell Mrs. Mayben exactly what we really think of her. Comments have to be in thirty days from march 5th. Sorry I didn't get it posted faster. personally, I hope to take mayben down a notch or two and let her know her attempt to assume powers that no authority has granted her to assume, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED mad.gif Lets remember her only authority is to protect surface resources, not to regulate mining.

Wish me luck on monday, I'm probably gonna need it.

Jesse
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Quilomene John
post Mar 17 2004, 09:38 PM
Post #62

Shovel Buster!

Member No.: 24

Hey all,
I found this site while doing some preliminary claim research. It would come in handy when asking the U.S. Forest Service questions regarding projects, bonding requirements, and reclaimation projects.

Here it is: http://www.fs.fed.us/im/foia/

An interesting request might be to ask District Ranger Mayben for all information received by her office pertaining to the Lex-Waggener case NO. CR-01-559 LKK. This would show she should know that miners can camp incident to mining on their claims, longer than 60 days, in trailers, with cooking facilities, etc.

Since this decision applies to all Federal lands open to mineral entry under the 1872 Mining Law, you would think the USFS would inform their District Rangers of the case and their responsibilities and obligations under the law! I'm betting they did and it got ignored! QJ <_<

--------------------

+Quote Post
Quilomene John
post Mar 17 2004, 10:01 PM
Post #63

Shovel Buster!

Hey all,
I know I posted this before here but with a dead link so it bears repeating. This is an appeal filed by GREENIES..............!!!! It is presumably written by an attorney, and as such it is a well written, appeal. We would do well to read and LEARN from this. It attacks provisions of the plan by citing case law and also points out potential pitfalls for us to avoid.

http://www.oregonwaters.org/Steamboatappealweb.htm

I think appeals written using this format would carry far more weight with a judge than emotional appeals short on case law references. QJ ;)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Quilomene John
post Apr 3 2004, 12:24 PM
Post #64

Shovel Buster!

Hey all,
It's getting down to Crunch Time! Does anybody have a draft appeal they can post? This seems to be cooling off when it is supposed to be heating up!

My appeal will be in the mail, but the electronic posters could share their information. I'm particularily concerned with the disparity in bonding requirements. Is this a public admission that District Ranger Mayben, has been derelict in her responsibility, or simply mistaken as to the correct bond ammount?

Hope to see some posts over the weekend...........QJ :(

--------------------

+Quote Post
Denise
post Apr 3 2004, 12:36 PM
Post #65

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Im still working on mine QJ, wacko.gif there are so many issues to address.........Im just trying to find the right words.
(words that don't need editing). <_< :o ^_^

--------------------
Education is the key to the future,
and participation opens the door to opportunity.

Discover your prospecting independence & success!

ColoradoProspector.com

Owner/Webmaster
Core team member

+Quote Post
Denise
post Apr 3 2004, 01:15 PM
Post #66

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Im quite fond of Anitas appeal letter!...... Her's is also a great example of questions to ask, and regs to quote. Just DON"T copy and paste her appeal, just use hers to give you some ideas. ;) :) Every appeal should be unique. You can find hers in the pinned thread called "Colorado Prospectors Uniting".

Back to work I go.......... ^_^ :)

--------------------
Education is the key to the future,
and participation opens the door to opportunity.

Discover your prospecting independence & success!

ColoradoProspector.com

Owner/Webmaster
Core team member

+Quote Post
Coalbunny
post Apr 3 2004, 02:53 PM
Post #67

Master Mucker

Member No.: 98

Gentlemen, ma'am, something that I feel you guys have overlooked I feel would help you guys a lot- PUSH.

Pray
Until
Something
Happens

In the end, HE is the reason why we are here doing this, and in the end He will make the ultimate decision.

:)
Carl

--------------------
Today's socio-political climate is rock solid proof that Adam and Eve weren't prospectors.
If they were they'd have eaten the snake instead of the apple and we'd still be in heaven....

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:41 AM