ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Club Membership Drive 09', fall specials
CP
post Sep 22 2009, 11:53 AM
Post #1

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Hi everyone,

For the 09' fall special this year we will be giving an extra 30 days of membership free to all full year (level 2) CP club members who join or renew membership during the fall 2009 season. Your membership card will show the extra 30 days of membership when you recieve it.

Additionally, we will be offering the $59.00 credit towards lifetime membership upgrades to any current/active full year members. Normally this offer is available for the first 30 days of membership. During this fall special you may claim your credit towards the upgrade as long as your full year membership is currently active. Contact us via email at prospector@coloradoprospector.com for details on how to complete the upgrade. Enter "Lifetime Upgrade" in the subject line.

For those who haven't seen the club membership page you can view details on the CP Club Membership page.
This is a great time of year to join up as a full 12 month membership with an additional 30 days will cover your membership clear through next summer and into fall. CP club memberships include immediate family too!

Ok, here's the nitty gritty details........
Date line to get the free 30 days of membership - FALL SEASON ( 9/22/09-12/21/09 )
To receive 30 days free - Join or renew your ColoradoProspector club membership.
*To upgrade your membership and claim your credit - Email us with "Lifetime Upgrade" in the subject line.

And don't forget, everyone who signs up, renews, or *upgrades club membership will get their names entered into the fall seasonal drawings too! Check the "Seasonal Drawings" thread for details. Check the CP treasure chest thread and the stash compartment thread to see pics of all the cool goodies you can chose from should your name be drawn as the winner.
*Upgrades must be paid in full for your name to be entered in the drawing for the stash compartment goodies.

THANK YOU ALL, THOSE WHO'VE ALREADY JOINED AND THOSE WHO ARE CONSIDERING! WE WOULD BE HONORED TO HAVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES PARTICIPATION.
YOUR CLUB MEMBERSHIPS HELP KEEP THIS WEBSITE UP/OPEN AS A RESOURCE TO EVERYONE!

Good luck in the drawings everyone!

Dan-CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator
www.ColoradoProspector.com

IF YOU USE IT, THE GROUND PRODUCED IT!
MINERS MAKE "IT" HAPPEN!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Coalbunny
post Sep 23 2009, 01:35 AM
Post #2

Master Mucker

Group: Members
Member No.: 98

Sounds like a killer deal!

But what if I decide to pay for the full lifetime, instead? All these nice hunky dory offers and such, for everything else! Ya oughta have something for going full monty!

--------------------
Today's socio-political climate is rock solid proof that Adam and Eve weren't prospectors.
If they were they'd have eaten the snake instead of the apple and we'd still be in heaven....

+Quote Post
CP
post Sep 23 2009, 05:15 AM
Post #3

Master Mucker!

Hi Coalbunny,

Sorry, I thought I had stated it more clearly but let me answer your q's and thank you for considering the CP club lifetime level membership.

Actually there are many things the lifetime club members get for signing up besides being a lifetime member in THE BEST PROSPECTING CLUB AROUND! biggrin.gif
As always, all lifetime club members get a free bag of CP placer dirt when signing up. In addition, with the fall 09 specials, each new lifetime club member gets their name entered into both seasonal drawings.....and the stash compartment for instance right now contains a really sweet gold in quartz cabochon, a Miners Market shopping voucher, or a really spectacular Austrailian Boulder Opal that someone will be able to choose as their own. We will of course be adding more items to the stash compartment over time just as the CP treasure chest has been.

On top of all that, there is still way more than 30 days left in fall, so anyone could sign up at the yearly level and then still take advantage of the credit offer past the normal 30 day limit.

Plus, being a CP lifetime club member supports this site and helps keep the awesome resource of information it's become up and running for everyone's use to actually be able to find the truth about mining and prospecting.
So over the years, a lifetime membership is flat out killer! Plus, how many clubs don't charge any dues for lifetime members? We don't.
They will get any and all updates for new benefits (there are many now) plus any and all new researched areas that will be added.

THANK YOU ALL, THOSE WHO'VE ALREADY JOINED AND THOSE WHO ARE CONSIDERING! WE WOULD BE HONORED TO HAVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES PARTICIPATION.
signs021.gif

Hope this explains it a bit more.

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
Coalbunny
post Sep 24 2009, 05:42 AM
Post #4

Master Mucker

Hmmm. I guess no chance on getting 1/2 off on buying a Nessie, eh?

Dang it.

smiley-laughing021.gif

--------------------
Today's socio-political climate is rock solid proof that Adam and Eve weren't prospectors.
If they were they'd have eaten the snake instead of the apple and we'd still be in heaven....

+Quote Post
Coalbunny
post Sep 24 2009, 05:57 AM
Post #5

Master Mucker

JUST a 2 pound bag of dirt? Just 2 pounds? Man. Why not 2.1 pounds? Or even 2.09 pounds? I dunno man. I think you're being tough on us prospectors. poke.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
CP
post Sep 24 2009, 01:08 PM
Post #6

Master Mucker!

Too funny Coalbunny. biggrin.gif Sorry we can't do 1/2 off sad.gif but there is some good news.
Those 2lb bags are weighed in heavy as a rule, so generally they come in at around 2.2lbs or so happy.gif ....then we add a piece of gold for the garaunteed piece to find. happy088.gif
We try to give a little extra all around when ever possible, even on the placer dirts.
wink.gif

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
Coalbunny
post Sep 24 2009, 03:07 PM
Post #7

Master Mucker

Uh huh. I see. Guaranteed piece of gold, eh?

LAST time I was offered guaranteed piece of gold I found this enny weeny little speck about half the size of grain of sand....... boy, some piece of gold!

Did you get my update?

--------------------

+Quote Post
CP
post Sep 24 2009, 03:59 PM
Post #8

Master Mucker!

Well eeny weeny ain't no fun eh? Rats!
Fortunately we don't put in the "enny weeny" size......that is already in there. signs021.gif
Hopefully the piece we added is the frosting on top.... unless ma' nature had a suprise flake or nug for frosting there already when the placer was dug out.
excited.gif

Yes sir, we sure did get your update. Thank you and welcome to the club. happy088.gif

Did you get your activation email this morning? If not check your spam box and filter settings to make sure ColoradoProspector.com is an allowed site so all your future notifications show up when sent too.

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
Coalbunny
post Sep 24 2009, 11:47 PM
Post #9

Master Mucker

Yeah, I think I did. Man, I can see it now! I'm gonna be getting gold the size of a politicians brain cell! LOL!

--------------------

+Quote Post
CP
post Oct 5 2009, 07:52 PM
Post #10

Master Mucker!

smiley-laughing021.gif Good one Carl.

We have started sweetnin' up the lifers placer dirt bags though. From now on all the dirts sent out to the new life time club members when joining will be more along the lines of what the old timers panned out in 2lbs from the sweet spots, like Blackhawk and Fairplay before any dredges harvested all the nice stuff in the creeks! smiley-shocked003.gif It'll be like panning out a sample that inspired all the gold rush boom work!! signs021.gif signs026.gif

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
Coalbunny
post Oct 5 2009, 08:39 PM
Post #11

Master Mucker

Ok, that does it! I wanna go hit that sweet spot!

Dan I recall the humor I took to the Gatorade bottle of screened gravels the old man gave me a couple years back. "Yeah, I'm sure it has gold in it!", thinking maybe a speck at best, likely pyrite and mica (so many times I've seen these old timers claim that's gold). But I saw what I got when I panned it at Turquoise Lake this summer. I havn't separated it from the remaining black sands yet (I never was really good at that part). Adrenalyn, big time!

BTW, incoming PM.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Denise
post Oct 8 2009, 08:26 AM
Post #12

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 4

unsure.gif Hey!!! I smell gold!

And where did CP disapear and go to anyways?
signs026.gif

--------------------
Education is the key to the future,
and participation opens the door to opportunity.

Discover your prospecting independence & success!

ColoradoProspector.com

Owner/Webmaster
Core team member

+Quote Post
Coalbunny
post Oct 9 2009, 01:22 AM
Post #13

Master Mucker

I got the bag of placer dirt today. Thanks!

Say, you didn't stick CP in there with the gravel, did ya? I swear, I think I saw one of the bags try escaping!

--------------------

+Quote Post
swizz
post Oct 9 2009, 06:19 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 6,983

Received my placer dirt as well....
I'm giving it a solid 2 Chewys and a Dancing Jesus

Thanks yous guys! happy088.gif

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
Very Happy CP Lifetime Member
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
Denise
post Oct 10 2009, 07:35 AM
Post #15

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 4

I'm giving it a solid 2 Chewys and a Dancing Jesus
smiley-laughing021.gif Too funny!
Good to hear you guys received it ok. happy088.gif

No Carl, he returned after delivering the dirts but then disapeared again. The only clues I can find are this pile of maps in the livingroom.
He must be up to something good to have all those maps out. unsure.gif Guess I could do a process of elimination and see what maps are missing, but that would take me all day. Guess I will just have to wait with the rest of you to hear what hes doing. Or ask maybe?

Dan!? poke.gif

--------------------
Education is the key to the future,
and participation opens the door to opportunity.

Discover your prospecting independence & success!

ColoradoProspector.com

Owner/Webmaster
Core team member

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:51 AM