ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hello World
Gold-Cowboy
post Mar 1 2017, 11:33 AM
Post #1

Observer

Group: Members
Member No.: 127,646

Hello All,
Been in Colorado a while now and have always wanted to see what gold there is to be had. I grew up camping with my mom while she prospected for gold through a club in Arizona.

I have been reading up on the laws and regulations for searching for gold in Colorado, and it is a lot of information to process. The more I learn, the more I realize I don’t know. I don’t want to break any laws nor working someone else claim by accident. I really enjoy reading this forum, I do plan on signing up as a member just deciding between the FY or LT.

I am hoping to get to the point I can search for gold this year, I don’t mind the cold and hard work. If anyone is looking for an extra hand and hard worker and doesn’t mind teaching me the ropes Please let me know.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MikeS
post Mar 1 2017, 12:12 PM
Post #2

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 116,265

Welcome to the forums Gold-Cowboy! sign0016.gif

There is a lot of info to process for sure and it never really stops. Always more to learn. You seem to have the right outlook on it and you have found the right place to further your understanding. This is the only club I promote. I would be happy to have you as a fellow club member if you decide to do so.

As a club member you will have lots of good info and direction to start your own journey plus Club researched areas and invites to other members claims and field adventures which can really boost your own success.

Hope to see ya out there this season!

--------------------

+Quote Post
johnnybravo300
post Mar 1 2017, 01:25 PM
Post #3

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 120,659

Having the interest is all it takes and it feeds itself the more you learn haha. Welcome!

--------------------
Level 2 member -12/25/16
Referral code JL697

+Quote Post
CP
post Mar 5 2017, 05:54 PM
Post #4

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Welcome to the forums Gold-Cowboy, sign0016.gif make yourself right at home browsing around. We've got a great bunch of folks around that are very helpful and fun to work around.

Thanks for considering the Colorado Prospector club as your choice to join in also, we'd all be honored to have your future participation.
The LT level of course is an awesome value over the long haul. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif You could start out as an FY/yearly level member and upgrade at anytime, but within your first 30 days of membership you can even still use the yearly sign up fee on the LT upgrade!

Let us know at anytime if you have questions and good luck on your prospecting this year.

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator
www.ColoradoProspector.com

IF YOU USE IT, THE GROUND PRODUCED IT!
MINERS MAKE "IT" HAPPEN!!

+Quote Post
Crusty
post Mar 5 2017, 09:00 PM
Post #5

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 82,915

Welcome! We've got quite a few members who are out regularly all winter. Jeep an eye out for invites; the more the merrier!

--------------------
Find Colorado Prospector on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/170314493176558

CP Lifetime Member

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:16 PM