ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Welcome to CP forums, Join in....post your stuff!
Shawnee Man
post Mar 31 2016, 11:17 AM
Post #46

Diggin' In!

Group: Members
Member No.: 122,605

QUOTE (swizz @ Mar 31 2016, 01:10 PM) *
Welcome Shawnee Man! sign0016.gif Looking forward to your future participation and welcome back home to Colorado shortly (well.... 5 yrs anyway). That is an incredible artwork pic you included. I am assuming that it is pyrography and that you did it.... super nice!

Correct, Pyrography is one of my art preferences. I have done about 60 or 70 pieces to date. Thanks for the welcome too.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
"I don't want excuses, I want results." Lifelong quote from my father.

Shawnee Man
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
swizz
post Mar 31 2016, 01:20 PM
Post #47

Member No.: 6,983

Outstanding! worthy.gif worthy.gif
Coincidentally... I started a thread on Pyrography in the "Prospectors Arts and Crafts" section of our forums a while back: Pyrography
Not doing anything even close to your level of expertise but I have fun with it once in a while. Please post up some of your works there if you are so inclined and find the time, we'd all love to see more of your magic!

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
Very Happy CP Lifetime Member
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
EMac
post Apr 1 2016, 10:22 AM
Post #48

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 117,949

I didn't want to wait, so I googled Mr. Carron and the images coming up on zazzle (endentured) are nothing short of amazing. Well done sir.

--------------------
Lifetime Member
opera non verba

"All courses of action are risky, so prudence is not in avoiding danger (it's impossible), but calculating risk and acting decisively. Make mistakes of ambition and not mistakes of sloth. Develop the strength to do bold things, not the strength to suffer." ~Niccolò Machiavelli

Ref Code:

EM448

+Quote Post
KraiserInn
post Jun 26 2016, 10:23 AM
Post #49

Observer

Member No.: 122,708

Hello,

New to gem hunting, panned for sapphires in Montana and now we are hooked! This club has so much info not sure where to start or how to navigate around the website. We would love some places to go dig for a fun day out, just not sure where or how to start? Any help would be great! thank you newhere.gif

+Quote Post
Denise
post Jun 26 2016, 10:46 AM
Post #50

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Welcome to the CP club and forums KraiserInn, good to have you onboard! Since you are new to the club also, I would suggest checking out the club members protected part of the forums. Great information pinned in that section that could help. You can also log into the club members researched areas for some places to go. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Also keep an eye open for club members meet ups posted. Is a great time of the year for going out to dig!!

cheers.gif

--------------------
Education is the key to the future,
and participation opens the door to opportunity.

Discover your prospecting independence & success!

ColoradoProspector.com

Owner/Webmaster
Core team member

+Quote Post
Crusty
post Jun 26 2016, 11:41 AM
Post #51

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 82,915

Welcome; glad you found your way here! I know I was overwhelmed by the amount of awesome info here when I first found the club. Poke around D, ask questions and you'll fit right in!

--------------------
Find Colorado Prospector on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/170314493176558

CP Lifetime Member

+Quote Post
swizz
post Jun 26 2016, 02:57 PM
Post #52

Member No.: 6,983

Welcome Kaiser! sign0016.gif
Definitely a lot of info here that is of great value. happy088.gif
We are always happy to help narrow it down too, please ask any questions along the way! Lots of very helpful members here and we get together in the field quite a bit. My focus is more "Gold" oriented but I also enjoy fossil hunting and I'm still learning a lot about crystal hunting and identification. I have not done much of that. There are some real pros here in the club and I continue to learn from them. Glad you found your way here and please make your self at home. happy070.gif

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
Very Happy CP Lifetime Member
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
MikeS
post Jun 27 2016, 12:34 PM
Post #53

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 116,265

Welcome to the Club KraiserInn! sign0016.gif

I also recommend having a look at your researched areas. Also keep your eyes on the protected forums for invites. I am cooking up invites to my claim and other prospects in the near future. happy112.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
KraiserInn
post Jun 29 2016, 08:50 AM
Post #54

Observer

Member No.: 122,708

QUOTE (Denise @ Jun 26 2016, 11:46 AM) *
Welcome to the CP club and forums KraiserInn, good to have you onboard! Since you are new to the club also, I would suggest checking out the club members protected part of the forums. Great information pinned in that section that could help. You can also log into the club members researched areas for some places to go. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Also keep an eye open for club members meet ups posted. Is a great time of the year for going out to dig!! cheers.gif

great thank you, I would love to go on a field trip with some folks and do a dig! too fun can't wait... I will keep trying to figure out where to click and learn and research here now that we are a club member! Thanks for all the responses everyone CP_Member.gif

+Quote Post
MikeS
post Jun 29 2016, 11:59 AM
Post #55

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 116,265

QUOTE (KraiserInn @ Jun 29 2016, 09:50 AM) *
great thank you, I would love to go on a field trip with some folks and do a dig! too fun can't wait... I will keep trying to figure out where to click and learn and research here now that we are a club member! Thanks for all the responses everyone CP_Member.gif

Club Members are meeting up this weekend for a gold adventure! Be sure to make your way to the protected forums for more info!

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:49 AM