ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
My Auction Items
Gold Seeker
post Nov 21 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #1

Diggin' In!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,875

Dan, Denise

I just wanted to post my opinion blink.gif on the necklaces that I got when, I had the winning bid on the "Shopping Spree" from Nov 12, Monday night auction!

Your necklaces look nice and very pretty on your website, but they did not look the same when I opened the package, and saw them in person ohmy.gif ohmy.gif !!!

They are absolutely "BEAUTIFUL!!!" wub.gif , may I say that again!

They are absolutely "BEAUTIFUL!!! wub.gif "

The other items I had winning bids on are great, I've not had the chance to play with the Falcon pin pointer yet, I look at the railroad spikes, COOL!!, I was just looking at everything briefly, when I got to the cabuchons, I only had a brief look at them, but the Colorado Opal is "BEAUTIFUL!!!", then I open one of the boxes with the necklaces, and then another, and another, 5 in all, I was in "AWE" your website, (I'm sorry sad.gif , even tho the pictures are very nice!!) just doesn't do them JUSTICE!!!

But then, as I was enjoying looking at everything I heard my wife coming so I had to hurry and put everything back in the box!!, even tho the pin pointer and the spikes, and the misc. hardware stuff are mine!!, the rest are for my daughter (she will get 1 of the necklaces and 1 of the cabuchons for Christmas!) and the rest is for my wife (her birthday is the 24th of December) some for her birthday and the rest for Christmas, the Colorado Opal is for her, she is going to LOVE wub.gif IT wub.gif ALL!!!!!

I still have not that a chance to finish panning all of the "cons" from the auction 2 weeks previous, but the ones that I have, had some nice GOLD, I will get to finish some of them this weekend!!!COOL

Dan & Denise, I just had to let you and the other people reading this forum know what great stuff you have!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! Skip

--------------------
Seek and Ye Shall Find, and when you find It thank GOD!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
faaus
post Nov 21 2007, 11:40 PM
Post #2

Shovel Buster!

Member No.: 978

Skip,

I'm so happy that you are so happy with your purchases!

It's so good that you supported this site, first with your purchases, then with your feedback!

I hope there's lots of gold to go with the nugget in your sixpack, and that you'll be a regular visit to this fine site.

All the Best,
faaus

+Quote Post
CP
post Nov 22 2007, 10:02 AM
Post #3

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

THANK YOU GUYS!! biggrin.gif
You are both great supporters and we very much appreciate your efforts all around! happy.gif

We are very glad to hear that you like all the goodies gotten here. Please feel free to keep the feedback coming too...everyone wink.gif

The "Boulder Opal" is actually from Austrailia though......I wish we could find those here in Colorado....we would be on that dig for sure!! So we didn't get to mine the opal but we did buy it directly from the mine in the rough to work in the CP lapidary shop.

Thanks for the compliments ya'll! smile.gif
Cya' again soon for another fun auction night.

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator
www.ColoradoProspector.com

IF YOU USE IT, THE GROUND PRODUCED IT!
MINERS MAKE "IT" HAPPEN!!

+Quote Post
jim
post Nov 22 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #4

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 994

Very cool indeed. I have many pieces that were made by the CP's talented hands too. I am another that will boast thier work. I almost gave my guitar pick back for the auctions but I just could'nt part with it. It's too purty. I did send them back a coupla pieces they made plus a number of pieces that I made myself to put on the block. Hopefully the auctions will take off and be a regular event here.
I hope only the best for you Dan and Denise. jim

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:57 AM