ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
New prospecting show
OklaPony
post Mar 30 2013, 09:01 AM
Post #16

Shovel Buster!

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,289

Just set my DVR to catch it today.

Someone else did a show on an Antero claim a few years ago and brought out a monster smoky quartz. Seems like it was either TLC or Discovery and was part of a series called Treasure something or something Treasures... I'll see if I can locate the title.

Found it... the show was called Treasure Hunter and was actually on Travel Channel. the host also did some gold prospecting on some of the shows in Colorado and maybe Alaska, too. Here's a link:

http://search.travelchannel.com/travel/tre...nter/index.html

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
swizz
post Mar 30 2013, 09:58 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 6,983

Wow, thanks for that link Pony. I just watched the first 15 minutes and I'm hooked. Gonna have to find time to sit down with some popcorn and watch the rest!

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
Very Happy CP Lifetime Member
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
russau
post Mar 30 2013, 09:17 PM
Post #18

russau

Member No.: 43

i also saw that show a couple of years ago! i thought it was this new show, just rerun,but i had a chance to veiw this new show this evening and it was good! and it made me think of Quintin at the Dreamtime mine. how is he doing now-a-days?? i still have the peice that Mrs.CP gave me at the RMMR from the Dreamtime mine! sure is purty!

+Quote Post
traddoerr
post Apr 3 2013, 08:33 AM
Post #19

Shovel Buster!

Member No.: 13,932

Thanks Chris for the info to the show, I liked it! and Amanda has to be the hottest rock hounder I've ever seen, sad past for her, wish her and her family the best. The show last night though had a little drama, and seemed maybe a little scripted between Steve and his buddy, still it may become my favorite of all the shows because it's in Colorado and I have been to Mt. Antero, but never paid attention to any mining there, hunting critters not rocks.

+Quote Post
russau
post Apr 3 2013, 08:43 AM
Post #20

russau

Member No.: 43

yep and now the drama/scriping starts! the shows started off ok untill this ugly argument! they need to stop this before it gets anymore involved! thats what ruined the other gold shows for me!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
7 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:25 PM