ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
"Prospectors" TV Show Back!
Crusty
post Dec 30 2014, 01:17 PM
Post #31

Master Mucker!

Group: Members
Member No.: 82,915

QUOTE (swizz @ Dec 30 2014, 12:03 PM) *
Possibly. It would be refreshing to get a response from them regarding their alleged illegal exploits but if it's in litigation I wouldn't expect to hear much from either party.
Naughty? Ya, I still think she's a cutie. blush.gif

Shouldn't you be plowing something? lol

--------------------
Find Colorado Prospector on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/170314493176558

CP Lifetime Member

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
swizz
post Dec 30 2014, 01:21 PM
Post #32

Member No.: 6,983

ZING! smiley-laughing021.gif

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
Very Happy CP Lifetime Member
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
fenixsmom
post Dec 30 2014, 04:03 PM
Post #33

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 116,305

Comment deleted

+Quote Post
CP
post Jan 3 2015, 12:58 PM
Post #34

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Back on a more serious note.....

I'm not sure the show would be off the hook either at this point. Seems like this "conflict" has been ongoing for more than two years with TV crews onsite and involved.
If you open all 5 documents Marine posted it seems to me that the claim owner has continually protested the show and digging activities on his claims, but yet they've continued. Even talked it up about "claim jumping" while it seems they may have actually been the "claim jumpers"......Doesn't that seem weird? Or even, dare I say it.....Wrong?!

Will be very interesting to see the "reality" of the situations effects on "reality tv" in this situation.

Actually the show could have avoided the entire mishap by having an outside consultant to verify and help them with the reality of claims and ownership pertaining to them....Oh wait I did offer that, but they didn't find it to be necessary for their shows. Woops!

What's really a bummer is the TV companies (production and broadcast) will more than likely leave her and her husband out to hang for this by themselves all through the fine print of the contract of course. While they'll get 2 or 3 seasons of shows and still make their money on the shows in the end.
Too bad Amanda didn't have more help verifying the claims she bought and worked were not valid to begin with!

Just proof of what I've said in the past, you can't just buy/own a claim if you don't understand the ownership of a mining claim and how it began and works from that point! If you don't understand and try to buy into one you could really set yourself up for a bad situation.

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator
www.ColoradoProspector.com

IF YOU USE IT, THE GROUND PRODUCED IT!
MINERS MAKE "IT" HAPPEN!!

+Quote Post
Goldman
post Jan 7 2015, 03:26 PM
Post #35

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 119,732

I find it really unnerving all this information about Amanda's mining issues. I use to have a huge crush on her for years. I been buying gems here and there from her for like 8 yrs. The weird thing I noticed from last episode is that Matt guy- her new "security" guard. I admit, I've ahhhed and oooohed at her pretty pictures for years on facebook and I rememeberd him from a lot of her pictures commenting on how hot/beautiful she is. greensmilies-025.gif I actually went to check and the comments are still there on tons of her pics. If I were Travis, I wouldnt have a security guard who likes my wife like that hanging around. As far as buying gemstones from her in the future, I'm gonna refrain from that til her mining practices are no longer questioned.

+Quote Post
swizz
post Jan 7 2015, 08:08 PM
Post #36

Welcome to CP Goldman! sign0016.gif
Definitely appreciate your firsthand perspective regarding Amanda's situation. I also thought it was kinda odd in the last episode that she had a guy there overnight as a "security" person. The rest of the story as you described is just truly bizarre! They also showed them right back at the spray-painted dig again. Who was the guy she was yelling at that was watching them? I can only guess that it might have been the property or claim owner. I didn't quite understand WHY she was yelling at him either. Firing off accusations of claim jumping... when it's possible she's the actual claim jumper in that scene. I'm guessing he might have been collecting evidence, not claim jumping.
In other news... Rich continues to amaze me with his Topaz finds. The other groups are showing nice Aquas too. I still like the show, too bad about the bad eggs and I hope the producers learn a lesson from this.

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
Goldman
post Jan 7 2015, 08:36 PM
Post #37

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 119,732

Thank ya Swizz.

Yeah, besides the bad apples I really enjoy the show. I get why they have her on for the eye candy, but there are other good looking mining gals out there who aren't doing things illegal. On the prospector page, I saw a comment from someone saying that the "claimjumper" was indeed a man who was taking down notes on her. I guess I can try to understand if you have one issue, but I have seen atleast 3 different people saying you claimjumped them? C'mon now. I mean, is she Bill Cosby? How many folks gotta say that you claimjumped them until people start to question it. I don't think any other of the prospectors have been accused. As for Rich, he never ceases to amaze me. That topaz-WOW! Everyone else seems do be doing it right. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

+Quote Post
swizz
post Jan 7 2015, 09:09 PM
Post #38

QUOTE (Goldman @ Jan 7 2015, 07:36 PM) *
C'mon now. I mean, is she Bill Cosby?

smiley-laughing021.gif funny
I don't need Amanda for eye candy to enjoy that show and I don't think most do. There are definitely other attractive women on the show AND in the general field of prospecting if they are trying to maintain sex appeal, which DOES sell as we all know. You nailed it.
I would appreciate it if TWC would expose the situation but I doubt they will. At the very least, the topic of land status research/confirmation should be touched on or emphasized for educational purposes as Dan and Denise (CP owners) have personally suggested to them. For true prospectors/miners it is the core prerequisite. It wouldn't hurt the show to do this, in fact it would improve it and I bet the claim and property owners up there would very much appreciate it.

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
Coalbunny
post Jan 8 2015, 01:56 AM
Post #39

Master Mucker

Member No.: 98

On the prospector page, I saw a comment from someone saying that the "claimjumper" was indeed a man who was taking down notes on her. I guess I can try to understand if you have one issue, but I have seen atleast 3 different people saying you claimjumped them?

And I am one of those accusing her. My apologies to Marine as I stepped up to plate and started slinging the crap on her using information he provided. AFAIC everyone that had access to that should have stepped up instead of sitting and watching what happens. Either Amanda has proof for her side or she’s a claim jumper. No ifs ands or buts about it.

C'mon now. I mean, is she Bill Cosby?

N.
O.

Bill’s better looking. stirthepot.gif laught16.gif

How many folks gotta say that you claimjumped them until people start to question it.

Just one allegation should be enough, IMO. Such an allegation is a very serious one.

However, there are a couple people here in CP that are fairly quiet about this, as they made indirect allegations of me being a claim jumper. I asked them the simplest questions- “Who What When Where Why”.
Who says it?
What do they have to back it up”
When did this happen?
Where did this happen at?
Why are they inclined to make such an allegation, and even more so if the allegation is untrue?

To date no replies.

If you say it make sure you have something to back yourselves up with.

As for Rich, he never ceases to amaze me. That topaz-WOW! Everyone else seems do be doing it right.

I know. Nice rock he found, the lucky dawg!

QUOTE (swizz @ Jan 7 2015, 08:09 PM) *
I don't need Amanda for eye candy to enjoy that show and I don't think most do.

Duuuuuude! TMI! TMI! TMI! greensmilies-025.gif

There are definitely other attractive women on the show AND in the general field of prospecting if they are trying to maintain sex appeal, which DOES sell as we all know. You nailed it.

I dunno. I don’t look at it like that. And Chris I think we both know that very very few of the CP members are like that.

I would appreciate it if TWC would expose the situation but I doubt they will. At the very least, the topic of land status research/confirmation should be touched on or emphasized for educational purposes as Dan and Denise (CP owners) have personally suggested to them. For true prospectors/miners it is the core prerequisite. It wouldn't hurt the show to do this, in fact it would improve it and I bet the claim and property owners up there would very much appreciate it.

I can and will personally vouch for Dan & Denise as the totally coolest miners around. Coming in second it’s a tie between you, Russ, H2O and Leonard. I have met a few shady people here, but they are few and far between.

--------------------
Today's socio-political climate is rock solid proof that Adam and Eve weren't prospectors.
If they were they'd have eaten the snake instead of the apple and we'd still be in heaven....

+Quote Post
swizz
post Jan 8 2015, 06:25 AM
Post #40

Are you off your meds again?

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
MikeS
post Jan 8 2015, 06:23 PM
Post #41

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 116,265

Yeah, besides the bad apples I really enjoy the show. As for Rich, he never ceases to amaze me. That topaz-WOW! Everyone else seems do be doing it right. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Welcome Goldman! I also enjoy the show despite it's shortcomings. All of Rich's Topaz finds are quite amazing. The new stuff he is finding is starting to have the color of Imperial Topaz.
I have been digging in Topaz country for over a decade now and have only found 1 alluvial topaz, but in the process I have found many other minerals. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Coalbunny
post Jan 8 2015, 10:45 PM
Post #42

Master Mucker

Member No.: 98

QUOTE (swizz @ Jan 8 2015, 05:25 AM) *
Are you off your meds again?

Uhhh, nope. Got myself a mason jar full of tree squeezin's right here, and lovin' it! Good stuff!

--------------------
Today's socio-political climate is rock solid proof that Adam and Eve weren't prospectors.
If they were they'd have eaten the snake instead of the apple and we'd still be in heaven....

+Quote Post
fenixsmom
post Jan 8 2015, 11:00 PM
Post #43

Master Mucker!

..... ........ tree squeezin?!?!............ no comment. smiley-shocked003.gif

+Quote Post
Caveman
post Jan 9 2015, 09:24 AM
Post #44

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 41,357

Maple syrup moonshine, there, Coalbunny?

--------------------
Caveman
Aulus Livius Maximus
World Traveler, 7 Continent Walker
LEVEL 3
LIFETIME MEMBER
Referral Code: SE2104

+Quote Post
fenixsmom
post Jan 9 2015, 09:39 AM
Post #45

Master Mucker!

Lol what a sweet, innocent, logical thought Caveman! I'm envious & need to take a page out of your book. Of course the first thing that runs through my mind is something innuendoed. *sigh*

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:59 AM