ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
THANKS TO MIKE!!!!, Thank You
superhero
post Jul 20 2004, 04:40 PM
Post #1

Diggin' In!

Group: Members
Member No.: 162

I just wanted everyone to know how thankful my family and I are to MotorBikeMike. We took a vacation out to Colorado and he and his friend Jim took the time to show us how to use the equipment and how to find the gold. He cooked us a great bratwurst lunch, which I was too sick to eat but it smelled awesome. I had altitude sickness so bad I didn't think I was going to get through the day. Mike and Jim were very helpful and gave us a great education on how the gold got where it was and how to get the gravel down to concentrate and then finally how to get the fine gold out. It was also nice to meet Dan and Denise who also invited us up to another part of the creek to see their equipment at work, but by the time we left Mike it was so late and me so sick that we couldn't stop. We had a terrific time and can't wait to do it again. I can't say enough good things about Mike and Jim. They really went out of there way to make sure that we had a good time and learned something and even found gold. Thank you again, and I will let you know when we come back that way. :D
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
motorbikemike
post Jul 29 2004, 12:47 AM
Post #2

Shovel Buster!

Group: Members
Member No.: 46

;) Had a great time and I am looking forward to the next time you all come out. You just let me know and I will fire up the grill one more time :P
Mike

--------------------
friends don't let friends carry the cons across the river
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:11 PM