ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Rate the CP site, What do you think?
On a scale of 1-10 how do you rate the ColoradoProspector website?
On a scale of 1-10 how do you rate the ColoradoProspector website?
1-worst [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 2 ] ** [4.65%]
6 [ 1 ] ** [2.33%]
7 [ 6 ] ** [13.95%]
8 [ 3 ] ** [6.98%]
9 [ 7 ] ** [16.28%]
10-best [ 24 ] ** [55.81%]
Total Votes: 43
Guests cannot vote 
CP
post Jul 26 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #1

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Hey, we thought this might be fun......... biggrin.gif
Don't be bashful.....I can't see who votes what.... tongue.gif

Also, If you have an idea but don't see it on the site yet.......We would love to hear about it.
Come on ya'll, get your votes in! smile.gif and tell us what you'd like to see.

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator
www.ColoradoProspector.com

IF YOU USE IT, THE GROUND PRODUCED IT!
MINERS MAKE "IT" HAPPEN!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
russau
post Jul 27 2007, 04:51 AM
Post #2

russau

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

hey, this is a loaded question! how could the CP site not be the best?? D&D have been out there searching for good spots for us to hunt.D&D has kept us up-to-date on the legal issues.and D&D has just setup and run another rally!D&D has been out there for us!i say,SALUTE to D&D!

+Quote Post
jim
post Jul 27 2007, 07:43 AM
Post #3

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 994

An exercise in futility.Everybody knows this is the best prospecting site on the web hands down.Even if someone else tried to do better they would be just copying this one.The dedication and passion that the cp's have shown is unsurpassed.Its just too bad that theres not a award system to rate sites.
Dan, I hope you can still get in the front door with your big head.Denise your dedication shines on every page.
jim

+Quote Post
toddarice
post Jul 27 2007, 11:06 AM
Post #4

Shovel Buster!

Member No.: 851

I think the site is great. The only suggestion I would have is to update/upgrade to the newest IPB. The power of the new version is incredible.
You guys have put so much time and effort into this. I think a more appropriate reply would best be said as a simply "THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK".

dancing girls would be nice, but our wives....... rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

But seriously, being a website owner, I know how much time and effort these things take, and how little appreciation people show sometimes.
You have my gratitude, and I'm sure everybody elses, even if they don't say so. Jim and Russau already have, and I'm sure there'll be more.
Todd

p.s.-It is people like you and Denise that make all the good things in this world happen. Kudos, many times over. We need more of you guys in this world.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bob-oh
post Jul 30 2007, 05:03 AM
Post #5

Shovel Buster!

Member No.: 23

Outstanding site double D. I can't imagine the time you two put into it. Although I can not be there I enjoy reading comments and getting tips on how to find the yeller stuff.

Thanks. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Howard
post Aug 10 2007, 09:03 PM
Post #6

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 1,356

rolleyes.gif For us as New Members, Howard and Robin, this site has been invaluable. The information here has helped us out tremendously! Dan and Denise have been very helpful, friendly and encouraging. We have spent many many hours reading the forums, chuckling, pondering and learning from all of you! This is one organization that we are very happy we have found and joined. We actually live in the Penrose Colorado area and have become diligent prospectors and this fever will probably never be cured. Let us say a big adaboy to first Dan and Denise and next to all of the members that we have chatted with and to all those that we will met in the future!
Howard and Robin

+Quote Post
CP
post Aug 14 2007, 11:03 AM
Post #7

Master Mucker!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR VERY KIND COMPLIMENTS. biggrin.gif

We hope the site and club continue to provide great information for everyone to use as we all steam ahead. smile.gif

Set the CP home page for your home page if you haven't already......
ColoradoProspector.com home page

CP club members should be congratulated here too.......THANK YOU CLUB MEMBERS. Their club participation makes it all possible!! cool.gif cool.gif

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
Denise
post Jul 16 2008, 10:21 AM
Post #8

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 4

happy.gif I put in my vote....hehe
Have you put in yours yet? Remember, you must be logged in to vote.

We would love to get more feedback on things you like or dislike about the site, or even ideas you may have that could help improve it. Everyones opinions are welcome.

--------------------
Education is the key to the future,
and participation opens the door to opportunity.

Discover your prospecting independence & success!

ColoradoProspector.com

Owner/Webmaster
Core team member

+Quote Post
KansasProspector
post Sep 3 2008, 07:48 PM
Post #9

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 6,431

So far I have found this site pretty easy to navigate. There is also some pretty intresting information that is helpful. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Member GPAA
Gold for it.

+Quote Post
CP
post Feb 18 2010, 01:57 PM
Post #10

Master Mucker!

There's been so many new additions to the club benefits and the website since this thread began, we thought we'd bring it back for anyone who wishes to input some feedback and or vote. bop.gif

QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ Jul 26 2007, 11:37 AM) *
Don't be bashful.....I can't see who votes what.... tongue.gif

Also, If you have an idea but don't see it on the site yet.......We would love to hear about it.
Come on ya'll, get your votes in! smile.gif and tell us what you'd like to see.

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
spud
post Jun 27 2010, 09:41 PM
Post #11

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 6

as im downunder i am a member of many forums but this one is the best in many ways !! informative--friendly-- active-- all round just very nice people! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

+Quote Post
saltydoc
post Jun 28 2010, 06:10 PM
Post #12

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 7,292

Only voted an 8 and here is why. I am a new member and had some questions, but it seemed to me that most viewers were guests and very few members were viewing the fieldwork page (which seem to be the most popular page) giving replies. I greatly apreciate the members who did reply. I think it would be worth the money to get a paid membership if I could expect more responses, but who knows, it's locked. I hope all the members are too busy finding their treasures. In the meantime I will continue using this website and assume that members aren't hanging around waiting for the next "noobie" to post a question. otherwise, I have found this site very informative and whitty.

Thanks for keeping me entertained and educated,

saltydoc (a noobie)

--------------------
A bachelor's life is a fine breakfast, a flat lunch, and a miserable dinner. Francis Bacon

+Quote Post
Denise
post Jun 29 2010, 05:23 AM
Post #13

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 4

Thanks for the feedback guys. smile.gif

--------------------
Education is the key to the future,
and participation opens the door to opportunity.

Discover your prospecting independence & success!

ColoradoProspector.com

Owner/Webmaster
Core team member

+Quote Post
CP
post Jun 30 2010, 10:38 AM
Post #14

Master Mucker!

Hi saltydoc,

Thank you for the kind compliments and considering the Colorado Prospector club as one you might join. We would all be honored to have you and your families future participation in the club.

The locked section of the forum is actually the club members library (so to speak) of all club details past and present. That's where we post all newsletters and club members can view any of the past newsletters (41 editions currently). There members also can discuss in detail the researched areas they've prospected and give their personal reviews. Additional maps, resources, and club geocaches are also posted in the protected section as well as planning for outings, both club and between club members can be discussed there.

Responses on the board in general sometimes may take a bit longer than other sites because (like you said), many are out prospecting somewhere, but you'll find that the replies you do receive are good informative ones from all the users, and in more time you will probably get more replies as folks do get time to catch up in the forum. We have a great crowd and we're all glad you found the site.

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
Mike B.
post Jul 4 2010, 08:43 PM
Post #15

Shovel Buster!

Member No.: 1,581

I also voted in the poll. “10” I joined the web-site in Aug. ’07. I’ve always been a GPAA member and still am today. Last year my wife bought me a FY membership with CP. I went to a couple of the open areas to prospect and had a wonderful time. Somehow with all the activities at home, family and work I forgot to ask “my boss” bash.gif for a renewal. Anyways, I’ll renew this summer sometime.

This site is terrific. What I like about it: It’s all about Colorado. Living in Kansas it’s somewhat of a drive but since CO. is the closest place to prospect, that’s where I go. (Once a year, for a week)

The “master muckers” seem to be great folks. I’ve visited with Dan, via internet, but never have had the opportunity to meet them in person, but I’m sure they’re everything I would expect…I’m constantly amazed at how friendly they are to new folk who visit their site.

Dan and Denise…may the Lord bless you and keep you safe in His care.

Thanks for all your work!!!!!

--------------------
The impersonal hand of government can never replace the helping hand of a neighbor. -Hubert H. Humphrey

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:06 AM