ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Jingers gold con fluid tube, Black sand separator
Crusty
post Mar 19 2017, 03:59 PM
Post #1

Master Mucker!

Group: Members
Member No.: 82,915

http://www.goldfeverminingsupply.com/jinge...fluid-tube.html

Anyone ever seen one of these? 2 folks in AZ had them and I was amazed at how they can take 1/2 bucket of 30- black sand and turn it in to about a cup and they both claim they've extensively checked the sand blown out and find no gold.

You know I love to try new gadgets, so of course I ordered one. Would make blue bowling or gold wheeling much more efficient it it works! I'll let you know!

--------------------
Find Colorado Prospector on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/170314493176558

CP Lifetime Member

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
EMac
post Mar 20 2017, 01:02 PM
Post #2

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 117,949

I've heard of them, but that's about it. I am curious about it though, so you'll have to post up a review.

--------------------
Lifetime Member
opera non verba

"All courses of action are risky, so prudence is not in avoiding danger (it's impossible), but calculating risk and acting decisively. Make mistakes of ambition and not mistakes of sloth. Develop the strength to do bold things, not the strength to suffer." ~Niccolò Machiavelli

Ref Code:

EM448

+Quote Post
gfbob
post Dec 21 2019, 03:46 PM
Post #3

Observer

Member No.: 225,297

QUOTE (Crusty @ Mar 19 2017, 01:59 PM) *
http://www.goldfeverminingsupply.com/jinge...fluid-tube.html

Anyone ever seen one of these? 2 folks in AZ had them and I was amazed at how they can take 1/2 bucket of 30- black sand and turn it in to about a cup and they both claim they've extensively checked the sand blown out and find no gold.

You know I love to try new gadgets, so of course I ordered one. Would make blue bowling or gold wheeling much more efficient it it works! I'll let you know!

Hi there! My granddaughter, Jinger, was 11 years old & going to a S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) School when she developed the concept for her fluid tube for a science fair project. By the way, she took 1st place in the "working invention" division of the fair. We then refined her model for cost and marketability and have been selling them ever since. She is now 18 and a senior in highschool. What do you think of it? Any suggestions for improvement? Thanks.....Bob

+Quote Post
gold_tutor
post May 12 2020, 11:10 AM
Post #4

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 25

Just checking back on this zombie thread. Seems this is a company in Rathburn Idaho, called Eagle mining. Seems to also be a public camping facility. The GF Bob is still the owner of this company. I have sent a email to determine if this Jinge device is still available. I will return if I get more information.

Clicking on the hyperlink URL elsewhere in this thread, will reveal a 404 error

QUOTE (gfbob @ Dec 21 2019, 02:46 PM) *
Hi there! My granddaughter, Jinger, was 11 years old & going to a S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) School when she developed the concept for her fluid tube for a science fair project. By the way, she took 1st place in the "working invention" division of the fair. We then refined her model for cost and marketability and have been selling them ever since. She is now 18 and a senior in highschool. What do you think of it? Any suggestions for improvement? Thanks.....Bob

+Quote Post
gold_tutor
post Jun 28 2020, 09:02 PM
Post #5

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 25

QUOTE (gold_tutor @ May 12 2020, 10:10 AM) *
Just checking back on this zombie thread. Seems this is a company in Rathburn Idaho, called Eagle mining. Seems to also be a public camping facility. The GF Bob is still the owner of this company. I have sent a email to determine if this Jinge device is still available. I will return if I get more information.

Clicking on the hyperlink URL elsewhere in this thread, will reveal a 404 error

End of June. ”Bob” never replied to written inquiry. Just closing the info loop.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:26 AM