ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Selling new/like new gear, Gold Cube 3 Stack with Banker
Morgan
post May 26 2018, 05:57 PM
Post #1

Diggin' In!

Group: Members
Member No.: 133,916

I've posted all of this equipment on Denver Craigslist. Here is what is for sale:

Gold Cube "3 Stack Deluxe" - was bought new from Gold Cube in December, 2017. Price was $390. This Gold Cube is as good as new, and likely better due to some minor mods that I did to the stand. The mats are in very good condition. It's been used maybe 6 or eight times total, and handled with care. It comes with the pump, hoses, stand, all the equipment that came with it plus a parts bag and strap.
Price for this Gold Cube is $350 cash.

Gold Cube "gold banker" - was bought new in March, 2018. Price with shipping was $287
It is also in like new condition, having been used twice. It includes all the parts that came
With it from Gold Cube.
Price for this "gold banker" is $250 cash.

Gold Cube with Gold Banker price, $550

Attached Image

Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Morgan
post Jun 2 2018, 07:09 AM
Post #2

Diggin' In!

Group: Members
Member No.: 133,916

QUOTE (Morgan @ May 26 2018, 06:57 PM) *
SOLD-
I've posted all of this equipment on Denver Craigslist. Here is what is for sale:

Gold Cube "3 Stack Deluxe" - was bought new from Gold Cube in December, 2017. Price was $390. This Gold Cube is as good as new, and likely better due to some minor mods that I did to the stand. The mats are in very good condition. It's been used maybe 6 or eight times total, and handled with care. It comes with the pump, hoses, stand, all the equipment that came with it plus a parts bag and strap.
Price for this Gold Cube is $350 cash.

Gold Cube "gold banker" - was bought new in March, 2018. Price with shipping was $287
It is also in like new condition, having been used twice. It includes all the parts that came
With it from Gold Cube.
Price for this "gold banker" is $250 cash.

Gold Cube with Gold Banker price, $550

Attached Image

Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:04 PM