ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Arkansas River Claim Outing
Crusty
post Apr 6 2018, 12:03 PM
Post #1

Master Mucker!

Group: Members
Member No.: 82,915

Relicsandcoins (Jason) and I will be camping out at our claim near Salida 15-17 April and we welcome folks to come out and dig! The more sampling on the claim the better. If you'd like to come post a reply or shoot me a PM and once we see how many folks are interested, we'll see how many we can accommodate.
River is super low, so there are plenty of spots to set up a sluice. Keep the gold you find; just show it to me (good or bad) so I can mark the spot. We've got several 50+ color test pans, so there's some good spots. No motorized equipment

Claim access is a bit of a walk, but not too difficult.
Primitive camping on BLM land. I MAY cook dinner one night, depending on how many folks are there, but plan on supporting yourself.

Let us know if you're interested!

--------------------
Find Colorado Prospector on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/170314493176558

CP Lifetime Member

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
ChuckD
post Apr 18 2018, 11:04 AM
Post #2

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 129,517

I was really close to sending you a message last week to see if I could join you for a couple hours just to see how things are done. My girlfriend and I had already had some vacation plans that had fallen thru, so we had those days off... I had told her about your invite but she was concerned about the distance from south Texas and the fact that we had no idea what to expect, so she opted for going to Louisiana. She said it would be best for me to make a trip by myself and at least learn SOMETHING before I drag her up there, lol...
Hoping to make it to a future invite.
Btw... I don’t do Facebook but my son does- the other day he was at the house and I was “nosing” around and I came across your page? profile?... Anyhow, hat’s off to you, Crusty for all you do for veterans! You’re a helluva
guy!

+Quote Post
Crusty
post Apr 18 2018, 12:39 PM
Post #3

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 82,915

QUOTE (ChuckD @ Apr 18 2018, 11:04 AM) *
I was really close to sending you a message last week to see if I could join you for a couple hours just to see how things are done. My girlfriend and I had already had some vacation plans that had fallen thru, so we had those days off... I had told her about your invite but she was concerned about the distance from south Texas and the fact that we had no idea what to expect, so she opted for going to Louisiana. She said it would be best for me to make a trip by myself and at least learn SOMETHING before I drag her up there, lol...
Hoping to make it to a future invite.
Btw... I don’t do Facebook but my son does- the other day he was at the house and I was “nosing” around and I came across your page? profile?... Anyhow, hat’s off to you, Crusty for all you do for veterans! You’re a helluva
guy!

Come on up; will throw out an invite next time we go out.

Thank you; my pleasure :)

--------------------
Find Colorado Prospector on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/170314493176558

CP Lifetime Member

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
7 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:55 AM