ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
state permits for dredgeing, missouri
russau
post Jan 19 2004, 04:49 PM
Post #1

russau

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

dave, to dredge in missouri you need a clean water act section 404 permit from the corps of enginners/epa. this will be passed by the dnr,f.s., and the deptmentof conservation if the creek you want to dredge is in their domain. they could issue a letter of authorization (loa) if your intent is limited!also, you need the landowners permission to be in their creek/property. missouri is mostly privately owned.the 404 permit could be a rather lengthy proccess if you ask for to much time in the creek. then it would have to have a 21 day posting of the letter to the public. thats where the greenies get wind of your intent!then it could go before a public hearing! thats where the greenies comeout in force!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Redpaw
post Jan 19 2004, 07:06 PM
Post #2

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 16

Thanks for that info Russ,
I'll have it up on the Missouri page shortly, it will take some time to layout the entire page and then put that into place.

In your email you stated how it would be nice to be able to post directly into the site, ......well........that is the problem. right now I am still laying out the foundation for Content and State pages.

Let me explain:

First off there is thirty base pages for the MRT, 1- 9 which are currently up. such as 1,1a,1b,1c,2,2a,2b,2c and it varies )

Inside that 1 - 9 is the alphabet plus a few key double letters to where additonal pages can be loaded for example:

The MRT Page4C, has to do with Environment, and if I wanted an Oregon page then it would be MRT page4C33 ( oregon is the 33rd State ) so following this rule a Washington page would be MRT page4C42 ( washington being the 42nd state )

MRT page4D is Government so MRT page4d42 would be the washington page and MRT page4D33 is the Oregon Government page...potential for 39,000 pages using this scenario.

along those lines I have envisioned each of the 30 original pages to have 26 letters of the alphabet and upto 50 pages following that designation ( 30 pages x 26 letters x 50 States = A massive data base ) and this is just the beginning of the Foundation.

What is not posted up is still in the works, and subject to alot of changes so far...It takes time and alot of input for people to submit.

so for your help I say thanks.

Redpaw

--------------------

+Quote Post
russau
post Jan 23 2004, 07:54 PM
Post #3

russau

Member No.: 43

and a fine site it is!! thanks dave for all of the hard work your putting into this needed site!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:51 AM