ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Gat and Redpaw, Just having fun
Gat-Wa.
post Sep 4 2004, 08:46 AM
Post #1

Rock Bar!

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

Hello all well I went to OR. and met up with Redpaw and Family. What wonderful people thay all are I might add. Then Redpaw and I departed for the claim. We had a quick drive mabey 25 min and we are there. :D We walked the claim getting the lay of the land useing the fire ant to pin point some hot spots here and there and found that there is gold nearly every were on the claim.And after looking over the claim Redpaw asked me how and what and wy the gold was here I gave him my thoughts and thireys.Well we then desided to do a bit of metal detecting and here is a pic of what we found exsept the butterfly knife and a broken blade of another knife. The next two days I got to do some sluicing digging the top layer to bed rock from around one foot to four foot in most places. And gold in every bucket load to the sluice HEHEHE hard to beet that :D :D :D
Any ways I had a great time loved the claim the friends the detecting and the gold. laugh.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif Cant wait for the next trip!!!
Gat.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 03:27 AM