ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Another Endless Adventure
EMac
post Sep 12 2016, 11:20 AM
Post #16

Rock Bar!

Group: Members
Member No.: 117,949

eating-popcorn-03.gif

--------------------
Lifetime Member
opera non verba

"All courses of action are risky, so prudence is not in avoiding danger (it's impossible), but calculating risk and acting decisively. Make mistakes of ambition and not mistakes of sloth. Develop the strength to do bold things, not the strength to suffer." ~Niccolò Machiavelli

Ref Code:

EM448
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
relicsncoins
post Sep 13 2016, 10:45 AM
Post #17

Shovel Buster!

Member No.: 122,572

Drunk posting never ends well.

+Quote Post
NewRockHounder
post Sep 14 2016, 04:07 PM
Post #18

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 117,890

Ya know.. I wasn't even drunk when I posted.. I was just laughing at Emac's comment (that I quoted)

But whatever... slaphead.gif

--------------------
- You Rock! (Literally)

+Quote Post
MikeS
post Sep 14 2016, 07:10 PM
Post #19

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 116,265

QUOTE (CP @ Sep 11 2016, 05:03 PM) *
Yep nice finds for sure, good work folks! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (NewRockHounder @ Sep 11 2016, 08:37 PM) *
Woah.. Woah.. folks? WTH.. Really.. (okay.. ha! okay, enough with the Dot Dot) Seriously, Mr. CP, if that is yer real name, which it is not. You, at the very least could show us the respect we so deserve.

Colin, there is nothing disrespectful in what Dan wrote. I have used the word "folks" at least 50 times on these forums. Your comment is way out of line. Furthermore I seen your FB post where you are dragging the whole club into your temper tantrum. I am pissed. I have been spending a great deal of my free time to help this club and whoever I can most of all YOU! I was hoping I would never have to deny anyone my help but you just won first prize. Do not ask for my help and do not come to my invites! Sounds like Glenda is not part of your tantrum
QUOTE (NewRockHounder @ Sep 11 2016, 08:37 PM) *
C not so much G

...so Glenda is still welcome. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

That's my 2c.gif FOLKS!

--------------------

+Quote Post
swizz
post Sep 15 2016, 05:18 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 6,983

QUOTE (MikeS @ Sep 14 2016, 07:10 PM) *
Do not ask for my help and do not come to my invites!

This goes for me as well. I do not have facebook but am confident in Mike's word. Burn the club... you burn us all, especially after all we've done to try and help you. Nice knowin' ya. smileywaving.gif
Endless bullspit.

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
Very Happy CP Lifetime Member
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
EMac
post Sep 15 2016, 11:03 AM
Post #21

Rock Bar!

Given Colin was advertising spending some time recently at Dan's, I have to think there's more to this story than the dirty laundry here and on Facebook. I agree with Mike and Dan that I don't see anything disrespectful in Dan's reply, but perhaps Colin has a different perspective.

I have to say it was sad to see the club, that was pivotal in enabling Colin to claim Endless, being dragged into what appears to be a personal matter.

QUOTE (NewRockHounder @ Jun 10 2016, 04:22 PM) *
greensmilies-012.gif Filing today... yes yes, 90 days... Less worry, got the money now.. more time to focus on mining full time. I should have some pics from the claim (er at least what we've been pulling out as of late) this weekend.

Anywho, once we get some other things squared away, we'll be having our first club member invite to the claim. extra_happy.gif

That's 'bout all I can muster into words at the moment... the excitement.. excited.gif still..

CnG

Thank you again for all that you've done, helping us do it right!, Mike S. Now we have the ability to not only do it ourselves but to help the next member that comes along and needs assistance with the claim setup process. cheers.gif

I agree that Colin is over the line on FB as well as on here. If Dan's been out of line, he hasn't displayed this publicly.

I'm hopeful that cooler heads may prevail and sincere apologies are offered where they're warranted. I'm not a fan of burning bridges; I hope no more are burned, and the scarred ones can be repaired. Is there an option for the public and private disrespect to be tempered with corresponding public and private apologies as is fitting?

I'm not asking anyone to air additional dirty laundry or ill feelings; I don't think that will be helpful.

Edited to add a thread quote I intended to include, but hadn't copied in.

--------------------
Lifetime Member
opera non verba

"All courses of action are risky, so prudence is not in avoiding danger (it's impossible), but calculating risk and acting decisively. Make mistakes of ambition and not mistakes of sloth. Develop the strength to do bold things, not the strength to suffer." ~Niccolò Machiavelli

Ref Code:

EM448

+Quote Post
fenixsmom
post Sep 15 2016, 11:32 AM
Post #22

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 116,305

Alright I'm going to throw my two cents in here. Maybe this is all a huge misunderstanding. I've been pouring over this thread over and over again trying to figure it out. I can honestly see that with Colin's odd style of humor he was just ribbing Dan. I can also see how it can be easily misunderstood because of how unorthodox his style of writing is. Then there is the eventual snowball effect, Dan's response followed by Colin's explosion on Facebook. I'm not saying who is right or wrong, just providing a different perspective.
That being said, I'm not looking forward to WW3 happening within the club members. I really hope Colin can provide a straightforward, no guesswork explanation. I really, really, really hope this is just a big misunderstanding.

Edited with corrections

+Quote Post
MikeS
post Sep 15 2016, 04:28 PM
Post #23

Rock Bar!

I admire your open minded takes on the matter Emac and fenixsmom. I always try to do the same. Colin has had more than enough chance to defend his words getting upset at the word "folks". If it was a joke gone awry or if it was just misunderstood then he should be able to come here and defend his words. Instead he goes to other social media and posts childish trash talk about Dan while pulling the whole club into it TWICE!! He does come back to act like it's a joke and no big deal instead of addressing his bullcrap. He has been watching this post most of the day today as have I. Instead of being a man and coming here to address Dan or I that dirty weasel sends a text to my phone today saying this is all "cause Dan can't take a joke". I did not find it funny at all. Not only was his FB post not funny that is what pissed me off the most.

NOW I AM REALLY F N PISSED!!!

Colin, stay the hell away from me. Don't call or text me. I am not going to join in on your delusion. This will be your only warning.

--------------------

+Quote Post
EMac
post Sep 15 2016, 04:46 PM
Post #24

Rock Bar!

QUOTE (MikeS @ Sep 15 2016, 05:28 PM) *
I admire your open minded takes on the matter Emac and fenixsmom. I always try to do the same. Colin has had more than enough chance to defend his words getting upset at the word "folks". If it was a joke gone awry or if it was just misunderstood then he should be able to come here and defend his words. Instead he goes to other social media and posts childish trash talk about Dan while pulling the whole club into it TWICE!! He does come back to act like it's a joke and no big deal instead of addressing his bullcrap. He has been watching this post most of the day today as have I. Instead of being a man and coming here to address Dan or I that dirty weasel sends a text to my phone today saying this is all "cause Dan can't take a joke". I did not find it funny at all. Not only was his FB post not funny that is what pissed me off the most.

NOW I AM REALLY F N PISSED!!!

Colin, stay the hell away from me. Don't call or text me. I am not going to join in on your delusion. This will be your only warning.

If anyone has the right to feel this way, you're certainly near or at the top of the list; you spent a lot of time helping get him off the ground so to speak. I, for one, can say that I appreciate the vast knowledge and even-keeled style you bring to our table. We're a better group for it. Thank you!

--------------------
Lifetime Member
opera non verba

Ref Code:

EM448

+Quote Post
MikeS
post Sep 15 2016, 04:51 PM
Post #25

Rock Bar!

QUOTE (EMac @ Sep 15 2016, 05:46 PM) *
If anyone has the right to feel this way, you're certainly near or at the top of the list; you spent a lot of time helping get him off the ground so to speak. I, for one, can say that I appreciate the vast knowledge and even-keeled style you bring to our table. We're a better group for it. Thank you!

Your welcome! Thank you too for all the insight you have brought as well. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
fenixsmom
post Sep 15 2016, 09:17 PM
Post #26

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 116,305

I can definitely see everyone's perspective here. And can't disagree with anyone.

+Quote Post
NewRockHounder
post Sep 16 2016, 12:05 AM
Post #27

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 117,890

Welp.. What can I say.. Seems like I'm outed for one of my 'classic' post. I even said "folks," in my first post on this.. well.. post.. so y'all got bent outta shape fer not taking a joke... (Dan) I was completely sober (no weed, for once) when I posted that, Glenda reread it and it seemed fine.. little did we know...

As fer "me" texting Mike.. that was Glenda, had you read, that she ended with "Glenda." But I think y'all are to pissy over bullsh!t... I ain't got in me to fight back. Y'all take it, well.. like ya took it, no going back now. Good to see the "friends," that you really are. Can't even hear, nor care to, my side of things, take it out of context... hmm, makes me think back to when I started here... sh!t don't change.

It's a great club... but between Dan, his word of law... because he's the club owner, doesn't mean he's always right! And y'all wanna out me on some bullsh!t.. fine. I can't express my feelings here.. so I do it on FB and get fncked.. can't win it seems. I did more for this club then y'all know (sorry I didn't have internet and couldn't post about it all... doesn't help to be part of a ONLINE CLUB and not have net)

Anywho, I'm tired of explaining myself.. it is what it is, y'all made it into more than it had to be, but like I said, I ain't got in me, so "fnck it"

Thank fnckin god I ain't a lifetime.

C

P - S. Thanks fer posting it all in the public forums.. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

--------------------
- You Rock! (Literally)

+Quote Post
James and Cyndi
post Sep 16 2016, 08:39 AM
Post #28

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 120,144

Wowza, looks like I missed quite a bit in the last few days. Not sure what was said on Facebook but what I see here so far seems a bit melodramatic from all ends. Saddens me.

--------------------
CP Lifetime Members

+Quote Post
EMac
post Sep 16 2016, 09:42 AM
Post #29

Rock Bar!

I hope you find peace Colin.

--------------------
Lifetime Member
opera non verba

Ref Code:

EM448

+Quote Post
Dave S.
post Sep 16 2016, 11:18 AM
Post #30

Shovel Buster!

Member No.: 118,315

I agree with EMac "I hope you find peace Colin"

Having said that..... I was not as upset as my brother at first on this, so I was gonna stay back from it. But that Facebook post of yours was way over the line.

I have a few points to make:

#1 Colin, you know that you make funky posts ON PURPOSE! Because it is your style or whatever. But you should understand that it can cause confusion when you post like that. You should consider that OTHER people are reading your posts, and they might not understand the post (so why post it so weird in the first place?) I recommend you change your typing habits in the future, to avoid this stuff. (you know it has happened before)

#2 Even if Dan simply mistook your post, he still addressed the issue like a adult man. He did not call you names or anything like that. YOU on the other hand went strait to Facebook and started cussing him out, and then you mentioned the club, and brought up personal crap on the Facebook post that does NOT belong there. You reacted like an immature high school student, in an online public place....... And that brings me to my next point.

#3 At the end of your last post you make the snarky, smartass comment "thanks for posting it on the public forums" .... What!!! You are the one who brought this over to Facebook THE MOST PUBLIC PLACE POSSIBLE!!!! And if you were paying any attention, half the comments were sympathetic to you, or at least they want a peaceful conclusion here. DO NOT accuse them of any attempt to put it here on purpose, it is NOT their fault! They are not "pushing you out"... you are doing that to yourself. Not because OF bullcrap, but because of YOUR bullcrap. You should learn the difference between the two.

#4 You claim no one is hearing your side of things, but you have spent most of your posts, playing the victim, and trying to make this about a joke. YOUR FACEBOOK POST WAS NOT A JOKE!! And until you address that, you shall get no sympathy from me. It is your "venting" on FB that has caused the REAL problem here. If you choose to "VENT" in public, then the public WILL respond to your venting(or expressed feelings). In the future you should "VENT" to your girlfriend, or others close to you..... but do it PRIVATELY!

#5 Yes, it is true that you have helped the club. But don't let that go to your head.... the club has really helped you out as well. Your mine claim is a testament to that. The people who helped you, including Dan, do NOT deserve to be attacked the way you did it.

--------------------
Thankful member of COLORADO PROSPECTOR CLUB
Level 2 Joined Oct. 19th 2014 (pay member since Apr. 1st 2015)
Referral code: DS531

"Like a fine gemstone, the mind is more beautiful when it is open and free to receive the light
." - (Dave's ramblings 52 : 80 )

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:18 PM