ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Oregon Gold Show, What a Turnout !!
Redpaw
post Mar 13 2004, 10:37 PM
Post #1

Rock Bar!

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

Ladies and their Miner-men,
The Oregon Gold show was a HUGE turnout with many Vendors selling much more than anticipated. I personally watched one vendor sell off 3 - 2" backpack dredges within an hour and this vendor was dreading the fact of having to drive back home 30 miles to get more to sell but stated he has to as they bought him out of all his merchandise.

By 10:00am in the morning befor the doors open the line was estimated to be a 1/4 mile long and 4 people wide....I'm sure attendance estimates will exceed 10,000 with the feeling that it will push 18,000 by Sunday Closing.

The money was flowing, incredible prizes.....and many familiar people who have been following the MRT and stand with us. MANY of the vendors had personally printed out 300 or more individual copies from the MRT source pages and were distributing the information at EVERY Vendor Table.

Estimation of MRT Beach Fight Flyers and info passed out exceeds 800 multiple page brochures with pre-written responses and another 1200 individual flyers about the beach fight.

Many people are aware, many have checked the facts, many have given the MRT personal contact info and counter permission to cross link with their clubs for growing stronger as a unified fighting force.

It was a good day.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Redpaw
post Mar 13 2004, 10:45 PM
Post #2

Rock Bar!

450' from this point to the door, with another 1000' of people to the left of this image.
The doors opened by 10:00, but the line encompassed 1000's of people...some who were in line starting at 7:30 am.....
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
jmann
post Mar 13 2004, 11:08 PM
Post #3

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 48

Hey RP, Congrats on a very succesful show. Im sure your endevors had a share of there numbers. Were you permitted to take any pics inside of products.jmann

+Quote Post
Redpaw
post Mar 13 2004, 11:43 PM
Post #4

Rock Bar!

Jmann,
yes, there was no camera restrictions in the auditorium and it was so crowded that many pictures we had to avoid as it was impossible to askk alot of the people to step aside to shoot a pic of a vendor.

This image is a 1/4 of an isle at a cross point where room was allowed to get a quick shot, most isles were so crowded that if you stopped you were obstructing the flow.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Redpaw
post Mar 13 2004, 11:48 PM
Post #5

Rock Bar!

This shot was almost impossible to get....Armadillo mining Booth showing Lisa in the lower left corner of Image...

The reason the picture was hard to capture as this woman never quits moving at all, really I'm serious as she was that busy and it was almost near impossible to capture her on film.

The other six images only show her as a BLuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr and had to be thrown out.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
russau
post Mar 14 2004, 08:48 AM
Post #6

russau

Member No.: 43

super turnout!!! i myself attended our gpaa club meeting in k.c. missouri saturday and i was the guest speaker. my main topic was what DEF is all about and membership. but i also talked about the miners response team, resources coalition, blue ribbion coalition and the importance in these types of groups! i gave out their web address and applications to these clubs where applicable. dave, your doing one heck of a job and i think everyone will agree to that!!! thankyou!!!alot of people and clubs are already doing the same things as DEF,MRT,and the RC. so i pitched the groups so that they can feel like they are involved in something that is bigger. who knows, maybe youll have to start doing TV adds! haha

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 02:02 AM