ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Club Membership Drive 09', fall specials
CP
post Oct 17 2009, 12:10 PM
Post #16

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Thank you guys! Glad you got the dirt's ok and found some nice yellow stuff too.
Sorry I haven't been back into this thread for a few days....... but the research is all completed and the new areas to be added for club members is some where near 10,000 acres or more total of open prospecting ground! jawdrop.gif excited.gif

Now we've got to sort through this mess of maps, pics, descripts and additional info for each. wacko.gif blink.gif Everyone is gonna' love the new areas though we are sure! signs021.gif
We've got new counties (further south) and both lifetime and year members are going to have alot more places to check out for what ever can be found there. emoticon-misc-004.gif chin.gif
And like all other club researched areas.......I'm not going to tell anyone what they will or will not find.........that's your job! biggrin.gif Although I might mention what we "did" find at some of them. groucho.gif

Ok, I know Iknow,get back to work CP, gotta get this info compiled and and... whip.gif
Updates on the way club members! cool.gif Long as I don't have an "issue" with my puter. pcwhack.gif laught16.gif

Not a club member yet, but you are interested and wonder just what the heck I'm talking about? Join the ColoradoProspector club, we would love to have your participation and you won't regret it. smile.gif

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator
www.ColoradoProspector.com

IF YOU USE IT, THE GROUND PRODUCED IT!
MINERS MAKE "IT" HAPPEN!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CP
post Oct 19 2009, 07:45 PM
Post #17

Master Mucker!

Just an update on the newly researched areas..........
There are 6 new areas researched posted totaling approximately 20,000 acres! smiley-shocked003.gif Apparently my 10,000 estimate was shy.
Unbelievable new spots too all of them, 3 for yearly and 3 more for lifetime member level.

For those of you considering joining the Colorado Prospector club.....THANK YOU! We would be honored to have your participation and now is the perfect time of year to join up. By joining now in the fall you'll get the 30 days free and you'll have all winter to research and plan out the trips for all next year! happy070.gif

Dig in club members! They're hot! signs021.gif

Cy'all on the digs out there!

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
Coalbunny
post Oct 22 2009, 05:58 AM
Post #18

Master Mucker

Group: Members
Member No.: 98

Ya'll jes 'member, yehs' git only whatcha pay fer! Ye do'n pay 'nutin, ya gits 'nutin! greensmilies-007.gif

--------------------
Today's socio-political climate is rock solid proof that Adam and Eve weren't prospectors.
If they were they'd have eaten the snake instead of the apple and we'd still be in heaven....

+Quote Post
CP
post Oct 29 2009, 06:26 AM
Post #19

Master Mucker!

biggrin.gif Right Coalbunny

With all the new areas researched, you will definately get what you pay for, plus a bunch! happy088.gif

Still plenty of time to catch the fall specials everyone, check them out today. Then tell your friends about it. signs021.gif

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
CP
post Nov 29 2009, 02:56 PM
Post #20

Master Mucker!

There is still just over 3 weeks to take advantage of those fall specials folks. Colorado Prospector club memberships have something for everyone!
Check it out today. Colorado Prospector club membership

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
CP
post Dec 7 2009, 02:37 PM
Post #21

Master Mucker!

2 weeks left to get in on the 30 days free for the fall special. Got yours yet? biggrin.gif Which will also get you entered into the fall drawing for a crack at a CP treasure chest item of your choice.
Drawing date will be 12/22/09. Watch your emails for all those who've gotten an entry in this season. happy088.gif

And with 20,000 newly researched acres, there's plenty of elbow room for everyone! emoticon-misc-004.gif

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
Coalbunny
post Dec 12 2009, 12:14 AM
Post #22

Master Mucker

Group: Members
Member No.: 98

I don't understand. How am I gonna get 30 days free on the Best Deal on God's Green Earth that I already purchased?

--------------------
Today's socio-political climate is rock solid proof that Adam and Eve weren't prospectors.
If they were they'd have eaten the snake instead of the apple and we'd still be in heaven....

+Quote Post
CP
post Dec 14 2009, 06:00 AM
Post #23

Master Mucker!

biggrin.gif Well Coalbunny, 30 days free plus lifetime then no problem! happy088.gif
Actually though, all lifetime club members at this time will never have any annual dues to pay! That has to beat 30 days free hands down eh? happy.gif

Only 6 days left for the 2009 fall specials if you've not gotten your membership in the Colorado Prospector club yet.

For everyone who did get their memberships this fall and or renewed........keep your eyes on your emails to see if your name is the winner drawn next sunday!! signs021.gif

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
CP
post Dec 30 2009, 12:15 PM
Post #24

Master Mucker!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the membership drive this year! signs021.gif
Hope to see everyone on the digs next season and good luck to all on your prospecting!
emoticon-misc-004.gif

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:14 AM