ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Prospecting in June. Anyone else?
Jimbo
post Mar 22 2012, 04:33 PM
Post #1

Diggin' In!

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,152

I hate flooding this forum with posts so I promise this will be the last for a while. Another member metioned I should post my date in case there was some others interested in meeting up at the same time/place. I can guarantee you a belly full of laughs one way or another. I've got stories that will make your sides sore in the morning.

We're planning embarking 0500 or so Thursday the 31st of May. We'll be hitting CLear Creek around 0800 to 0900. That's the timeframe as of right now. We're back packing and hiking somewhere...not sure where yet for sure, still awaiting some maps. We'd love to meet up with some other members. I realize this will be a little early in the season but we figured there wouldn't be as many people out there at that time. I hate crowds. Where I live in Bartley, NE I can pee off my porch and not get arrested. That's about as large a town I can handle.

Jim

--------------------
My anger management classes are pissing me off!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
swizz
post Mar 22 2012, 05:55 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 6,983

QUOTE (Jimbo @ Mar 22 2012, 04:33 PM) *
I hate flooding this forum with posts so I promise this will be the last for a while.

Hey man, flood away! We can handle as many posts as you can crank out.

Be careful regarding claims along Clear Creek if you aren't planning on staying within the Jeffco Open Space. Mostly active claims upstream from there if I'm not mistaken (I don't know the creek well).
Most definitely do your homework, we can help if needed. Don't wanna see ya's git in trouble, they're kinda touchy up that way (and rightfully so).

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
Very Happy CP Lifetime Member
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
CODIVER
post Mar 22 2012, 06:42 PM
Post #3

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 41,810

Im always up for heading out, and being a Marine give you a leg up in the stories department. Found a good spot while driving to a job the other day, grabbed a couple buckets and heres the findings. I was excited to see anything.

keep us posted on your plans and good luck
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
traddoerr
post Mar 22 2012, 09:42 PM
Post #4

Shovel Buster!

Member No.: 13,932

Jimbo, give a holler, I've been hitting Clear Creak abit this season so far, and am familure with the Clear Creek area (from Adams Co. up into the N. Clear Creak). Was out on the Creek today and found some more good color. Here is my number 303-877-zero67two. As every ones mentioned Vic's is a great place to dig some too. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Jimbo
post Mar 23 2012, 09:54 PM
Post #5

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 42,152

Thanks for the invite guys! Meeting up with you would be a pleasure. You could show us flatlanders a thing or two about the art. I'm writing down what gear I think we'll need as we speak.

Jim

--------------------
My anger management classes are pissing me off!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:15 PM