ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Colorado Prospector club and website, Have questions? Get an answer.
CP
post Dec 7 2009, 02:45 PM
Post #1

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Hello everyone,

If you have any questions about the Colorado Prospector club and or website, please feel free to stop in the chat room sometime or ask right here in the forums. We've got a great group here that is always ready to help out with the answer if one of us can.
Registration for the forum is free to have posting abilities.

Make yourself right at home and have a great time browsing the website. We'll see ya' all around soon.

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator
www.ColoradoProspector.com

IF YOU USE IT, THE GROUND PRODUCED IT!
MINERS MAKE "IT" HAPPEN!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Texas
post Jun 12 2010, 08:15 AM
Post #2

Observer

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,266

Hello,

I'm planning a trip to the Colorado Springs area with my family this June 20-28th. I've been prospecting since 2003 and have many places here in Texas, but have never been out of Texas Prospecting. I'm looking for a nice area to stay so I can do a little prospecting and the family can sight see, raft, horse back ride, train ride, ect. A camp ground with cabins would be great. This is our first family get away so we want to get in as much as we can.

Can anyone point me to a place?

Thanks

+Quote Post
Denise
post Jun 12 2010, 08:24 AM
Post #3

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

smileywaving.gif Hi David and welcome to the CP forums. Here is a link to information on some free panning and sluicing areas.

Colorado is a great place for prospecting! Im sure you and your family will have a great time. happy088.gif
For lodging and other activities, you can always look at the towns website you are interested in for local information. Let us know if you have any more questions. We would be glad to help out the best we can. Have fun and stay safe out there, and we would love to hear how the trip goes.

Denise

--------------------
Education is the key to the future,
and participation opens the door to opportunity.

Discover your prospecting independence & success!

ColoradoProspector.com

Owner/Webmaster
Core team member

+Quote Post
GeoBruce
post Dec 22 2010, 03:31 PM
Post #4

Observer

Member No.: 7,474

QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ Dec 7 2009, 01:45 PM) *
Hello everyone,

If you have any questions about the Colorado Prospector club and or website, please feel free to stop in the chat room sometime or ask right here in the forums. We've got a great group here that is always ready to help out with the answer if one of us can.
Registration for the forum is free to have posting abilities.

Make yourself right at home and have a great time browsing the website. We'll see ya' all around soon.

CP

Hello, I am a retiring canadian geologist, new to colorado...how does one get a prospector's licence and find out about the do's and don'ts here?? Help start me off on the right foot; Thanks!

+Quote Post
russau
post Dec 24 2010, 06:20 AM
Post #5

russau

Member No.: 43

welcome! will you become a perminant U.S. resident? or only visiting?? you can start with reading the 1866 and the 1872 mining laws.then read all about the Colorado laws pertaining to mining/prospecting/claims. this site D&D have is a very good place to learn this and ask questions. this is the time of year to get all that research done so your ready for spring to come! the CP club is also a very good place to learn from others! good luck and Merry Christmass

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:44 PM