ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
"Prospectors" TV Show Back!
Crusty
post Feb 3 2016, 07:01 AM
Post #131

Master Mucker!

Group: Members
Member No.: 82,915

Just when you think Amanda couldn't get any lower... Posted by Jessica on Facebook

Looks like My digging partner from the TV show (you know who) is trying to get me kicked out of the 22nd street show. As I am standing with security guards. Telling me I am "trespassing"

I talked with management and they said that they were told I had publicly posted that I planned on stealing from the show. They were professional and after hearing my side allowed me back in with restrictions to avoid said accuser. It's insane that this woman and her friends go to great lengths to slander my name, harass me and ultimately cause me financial harm.

--------------------
Find Colorado Prospector on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/170314493176558

CP Lifetime Member

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
swizz
post Feb 3 2016, 09:04 AM
Post #132

Member No.: 6,983

Disgusting.
Thank you Weather Channel producers for enabling this sub human mongrel to prey upon others for her own wants. Shame.

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
Very Happy CP Lifetime Member
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
Goldman
post Feb 3 2016, 11:22 AM
Post #133

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 119,732

I just checked facebook and Jessica says A.A.A tried to get her kicked out of Tucson Gem show. Told the vendors it was because Jessica was all over social media saying that she planned on robbing the show. Riiiiiduculous. Anyone stupid enough to believe this? I mean, If you're gonna rob someone ... if you are smarter than a 2nd grader you wouldn't go on social media saying that you're gonna do it! A.A.A is afraid that Jessica is gonna come for the stones that she owes her and refuses to give her. Guess you can't call this case claimjumping. Shes just a plan theif for this situation. That girl hasnt' gotten one stone that her and A.A.A dug together accordin to Jessica. I guess A.A.A needs the money for all the hospital bills from her licking uranium off rocks last summer. eating-popcorn-03.gif

+Quote Post
MikeS
post Feb 3 2016, 12:48 PM
Post #134

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 116,265

QUOTE (swizz @ Feb 1 2016, 06:10 AM) *
S04/E09 2c.gif

The Good:
Amazing Fluorite finds by the Dorris'
Rich's endeavors and his AMAZING Topaz Eagle sculpture
The Bad:
The Ugly:

They are finding nice fluorite and smokey quartz/amazonite combos on Krystle's new claim. What a score for the first dig! I like a good carved stone and Rich's topaz eagle head is awesome!

The Bad: Several mistakes in the claim process were shown in that segment. Some of them seem to be common mistakes from my research.

The Ugly: I don't think the producers are in a trance. They are more interested in preserving ratings as opposed to preserving integrity. The saga continues....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Coalbunny
post Feb 7 2016, 04:55 AM
Post #135

Master Mucker

Member No.: 98

QUOTE (swizz @ Feb 1 2016, 06:10 AM) *
S04/E09 2c.gif

The Ugly:
Amanda Atkins. Neither she (nor Jessica) are ugly by any means. The fact that the producers of this program still include Amanda in episodes is beyond me. She is a known claim jumper and mineral trespasser, it is public record, she has been caught and charged. She is a shame to the mining community in Colorado. At least they show her on someone's legitimate claim now (with permission) but she has lost ALL credibility.... not a true explorer. In this episode she was "prospecting" another claim owner's discovery (with permission and contract of course). This show could do much better. There are many attractive female prospectors who respect the Federal mining laws and perform their due diligence if the show needs that element. Producers: WAKE UP, snap out of it... she has you in a trance.

Bro, seriously. Amanda is not very attractive. And here I thought my standards were low! greensmilies-025.gif

--------------------
Today's socio-political climate is rock solid proof that Adam and Eve weren't prospectors.
If they were they'd have eaten the snake instead of the apple and we'd still be in heaven....

+Quote Post
swizz
post Feb 7 2016, 05:07 AM
Post #136

LOL.... sorry brofessor, I reckon my standards ain't what they used to be.

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
Coalbunny
post Feb 7 2016, 07:00 AM
Post #137

Master Mucker

Well, if that pic you have for your profile is any hint....
My granddaddy did warn me that if my girlfriend has more hair on her face than I do, I need to re-evaluate my dating standards....
Just saying.

And running. LOL!
smiley-laughing021.gif

--------------------
Today's socio-political climate is rock solid proof that Adam and Eve weren't prospectors.
If they were they'd have eaten the snake instead of the apple and we'd still be in heaven....

+Quote Post
johnnybravo300
post Feb 10 2016, 07:33 PM
Post #138

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 120,659

There are plenty of prospector girls worth watching. Amanda should learn something from this girl.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Level 2 member -12/25/16
Referral code JL697

+Quote Post
EMac
post Feb 11 2016, 06:13 PM
Post #139

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 117,949

I don't watch this show (no cable), but I'm entertained by the discussion. As a casual observer of this thread, I gotta wonder...do you really expect them to cut her from the show while she's generating as much discussion as she does on this forum alone? Throw in FB, the dirtygirlprospector site, and whatever else is out there stirring up drama, and that's some seriously cheap marketing.

--------------------
Lifetime Member
opera non verba

"All courses of action are risky, so prudence is not in avoiding danger (it's impossible), but calculating risk and acting decisively. Make mistakes of ambition and not mistakes of sloth. Develop the strength to do bold things, not the strength to suffer." ~Niccolò Machiavelli

Ref Code:

EM448

+Quote Post
swizz
post Feb 11 2016, 06:17 PM
Post #140

QUOTE (EMac @ Feb 11 2016, 05:13 PM) *
I don't watch this show (no cable), but I'm entertained by the discussion. As a casual observer of this thread, I gotta wonder...do you really expect them to cut her from the show while she's generating as much discussion as she does on this forum alone? Throw in FB, the dirtygirlprospector site, and whatever else is out there stirring up drama, and that's some seriously cheap marketing.

I'm pretty sure you just nailed it. wink.gif

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
johnnybravo300
post Feb 11 2016, 06:56 PM
Post #141

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 120,659

Hehe yeah I just wanted to stir some crap up. I've only seen a couple reruns but nothing recent. I really just wanted to post the machine gun girl. I'd go dig with Amanda any day of the week! She could even keep it all, I wouldn't care!!

--------------------
Level 2 member -12/25/16
Referral code JL697

+Quote Post
Goldman
post Feb 14 2016, 07:47 PM
Post #142

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 119,732

Prospectors is now over unless another network picks them up. Peace out folks. smileywaving.gif

+Quote Post
swizz
post Feb 15 2016, 06:47 AM
Post #143

The last episode was good. Showed the Dorris family teaching a group of kids to prospect on one of their claims and also what they do in terms of land reclamation. worthy.gif worthy.gif
I doubt any other network will pick up this show if Weather Channel is done. Was pretty good while it lasted. cheers.gif

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
Crusty
post Feb 24 2016, 10:21 AM
Post #144

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 82,915

Just when you think Amanda's camp had sunk as low as it could, they dig a little deeper. Someone created a fake FB account in Jessica Mills name and posted this. WTF is wrong with these people?!?
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Find Colorado Prospector on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/170314493176558

CP Lifetime Member

+Quote Post
Coalbunny
post Apr 30 2016, 01:57 AM
Post #145

Master Mucker

Dayyyyyum....

Well, we know who the real witch is. I feel sorry for Jessica.

--------------------

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:18 AM