ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Affidavit of Annual Assessment Work #5, What Date
Easygoer
post Aug 23 2019, 09:44 AM
Post #1

Diggin' In!

Group: Members
Member No.: 133,766

Hello all,

On the above mentioned form Part #5 asks for a date regarding monuments for each claim. What date are they asking for? The original when they were set? Last time you saw them?

Trying not to read too much into this but i am always wary about questions on government forms.

Thanks

Easy goer
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay Diggins
post Sep 5 2019, 12:38 AM
Post #2

Shovel Buster!

Member No.: 118,169

It's not an "official" form Easy.
From the instructions:
1.This is an optional form that may be used to satisfy the requirements for the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) under the provisions of 43 U.S.C. §1744 and 30 U.S.C. §28-28d and the regulations thereunder (43 CFR part 3835). Since local and State laws may vary, you should contact your local and State agencies where the claims are located to ensure all applicable laws and requirements are satisfied.

I have always followed State law as to what is required for a valid affidavit. It differs in each State. I doubt this BLM "form" meets any State's legal requirements.

+Quote Post
Clay Diggins
post Sep 5 2019, 12:14 PM
Post #3

Shovel Buster!

Member No.: 118,169

Here is the required affidavit format for Colorado.

STATE OF COLORADO

County of _______________

Before me, the subscriber personally appeared ____________, who, being duly sworn, saith that at least _______ dollars [worth of work or improvements were performed or made upon] [claim rental fee as required by federal law was paid upon] (here describe claim or part of claim), situate in ____________ mining district, county of ____________, state of Colorado, between the ____________ day of ____________, A.D. ___, and the ___ day of ____________, A.D. ___. Such expenditure was made by or at the expense of ___________, owners of said claim, for the purpose of complying with the law, and holding said claim.

Jurat:

(Signature)___________________________

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:20 AM