ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Newbie Claim Question
Exiled Angel
post Apr 9 2009, 09:35 AM
Post #1

Diggin' In!

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,876

Hi everyone! My name is Barry and I am new to the forum. I have been looking around, researching and asking where and who I can, to figure out the best spot to make a claim that I can work on a regular basis. I have been pointed to the direction of the Colorado Prospector group a couple of times, so here I am! So, the rumors are, if you are looking for a good producing claim, join the Colorado Prospectors, if anyone can help you, they can! Instead of asking around anymore, and continuing to beat my head against the wall, here I am to ask you. Is joining the CP what I need? As far as what I have seen in the forum and on the site, there is a ton of info and advice! CP sure looks like a great place to be a part of.
Thanks for your time ans I look forward to your replies,
Barry

--------------------
Barry
I know, I know, "Gold is where you find it" so how come it's never where I'm looking?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CP
post Apr 9 2009, 11:52 AM
Post #2

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Hi Barry,

Welcome to the CP website and forums, make yourself right at home browsing the entire site. Thank you for the very kind compliments. signs021.gif
That's one of the best rumors I've heard in a long time......and thank you to whoever that was recomending the CP club! smile.gif

Thank you for considering the CP club as one you would join too, we would all be honored to have you and your families participation in the club. happy088.gif
With the clubs main goal of education towards prospecting/mining and how to begin those steps.......Yes, I believe you would find the CP club very helpful in your ventures.
One of the things we concentrate on is helping club members who are interested in learning the "how to's" of claim research and filing as well as the laws/regulations that might apply to the specific ground in question. Sounds strange to some, but you must learn to research claims if one wishes to find where land is not claimed.
These begining steps can certainly cause anyone to feel like they are just banging their heads with little success. bash.gif We as a collective in the club can help each other all understand these steps better and teach each other how to verify those things you hear around panning tubs or digs......is it true that......? chin.gif happy.gif I'm not a lawyer (whew! smiley-laughing021.gif ), but I have read through many many gov documents over the years and still find new stuff all the time too pass along. As you have probably seen around the forum already, we try to post up valuable references for everyone to use at all times too.

One of the best things is........The club members can then seek out/find and successfully file upon open ground where ever they wish to prospect national lands.......In Colorado or other states as well. Several club members have in the past. emoticon-misc-004.gif signs021.gif

Plus anytime a new club member joins up, that helps support the ColoradoProspector website and keep it open to all as the great resource it continually progresses to become year after year.

Thanks again Barry and we all look forward to your future participation.
Hopefully several more club members will chime in very soon too with their input.

CP-Dan

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator
www.ColoradoProspector.com

IF YOU USE IT, THE GROUND PRODUCED IT!
MINERS MAKE "IT" HAPPEN!!

+Quote Post
Exiled Angel
post Apr 9 2009, 03:08 PM
Post #3

Diggin' In!

Thank you for the reply Dan. I am going to get signed up pretty soon, I need to get moving on making that first million soon! signs026.gif LOL Thanks again and thanks to all the CP members for all the great info here!

--------------------
Barry
I know, I know, "Gold is where you find it" so how come it's never where I'm looking?

+Quote Post
russau
post Apr 10 2009, 05:22 AM
Post #4

russau

Member No.: 43

its good that you made it over to here! D&D are good people and the CP is a good club to belong to!wish i was closer!

+Quote Post
Exiled Angel
post Apr 10 2009, 10:04 AM
Post #5

Diggin' In!

Glad you recommended CP as well, Thanks Russ!

--------------------
Barry

+Quote Post
texas mark
post Jan 13 2014, 12:39 PM
Post #6

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 116,293

Hey Everybody my name is Texas Mark and I'm new to the C.P. forum . I was told by BLM that they could not help me with finding a claim because all the info they have on claims has not been updated and i would have to walk the area to locate my own claim and then submit it and then there could be a possibility that it could be an active claim an then I would have to start the whole process all over again and again and again until I found one. Then i talked to another gentlemen on a web site that I had found and he said there are no claims left out there .And that if I went out there looking for my own claim that I would get shot he proceeded to tell me that he carries a gun and if he caught me out there on walking on his claim he would shoot me . Whoosh! I know what your thinkin that Texas mark has been buffalode . But I have been reading all the BLM info and knew what he was saying was all buffalo pucky .I felt like I was not welcome and that could be possible to make a long story short .I decided to settle for a possible job working with someone who might be interested in a working partener on there claim . If there is anyone out there who does not have a helper partner you can call me at 409- 313- 0671 .I'm a hard worker and I know what it takes to get the job done and I'm aware of the dangers.You would not be disappointed Please Please Please .I work hard 409-313-0671 Ask for Mark rockhounding prefferd

+Quote Post
russau
post Jan 14 2014, 05:22 AM
Post #7

russau

Welcome to the site! Claims are public land! and there are still land tobe claimed!(if obama dont claim it all for his memorial) all that guy owned, on his claim, is the minerals. he dont own the ground. this guy you mentioned sounds like hes been out in the sun toooooo long!

+Quote Post
texas mark
post Jan 15 2014, 02:24 PM
Post #8

Diggin' In!

thanks russau. can you tell me how to start a wanted thread. lookin for job . IM hungery

+Quote Post
Denise
post Jan 15 2014, 02:36 PM
Post #9

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

sign0016.gif Welcome to the forums Mark! Don't let them fool you, there is still lots of land to prospect or claim on. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif This site will never lead you astray to the facts and laws of prospecting/mining. Make yourself right at home around thewebsite and forums. If you are wanting to start a wanted thread. Go into that section when your logged in and at the top right or bottom right, you will see a "New Topic" button. Click on that and you are ready to go. Let us know if you have any other questions and we will be glad to help if we can.

Denise

--------------------
Education is the key to the future,
and participation opens the door to opportunity.

Discover your prospecting independence & success!

ColoradoProspector.com

Owner/Webmaster
Core team member

+Quote Post
swizz
post Jan 15 2014, 04:24 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 6,983

QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Jan 15 2014, 01:36 PM) *
Let us know if you have any other questions and we will be glad to help if we can.

Denise

I echo that sentiment... ask away if you have any questions!
Make yourself at home and welcome to CP. sign0016.gif
Love the avatar. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
Very Happy CP Lifetime Member
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
russau
post Jan 15 2014, 07:00 PM
Post #11

russau

QUOTE (swizz @ Jan 15 2014, 02:24 PM) *
I echo that sentiment... ask away if you have any questions!
Make yourself at home and welcome to CP. sign0016.gif
Love the avatar. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

you mean that picture aint Texas Mark?? smiley-laughing021.gif

+Quote Post
texas mark
post Jan 17 2014, 12:02 PM
Post #12

Diggin' In!

lol had to look like a prospector

+Quote Post
Caveman
post Jan 17 2014, 12:08 PM
Post #13

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 41,357

Quack! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

--------------------
Caveman
Aulus Livius Maximus
World Traveler, 7 Continent Walker
LEVEL 3
LIFETIME MEMBER
Referral Code: SE2104

+Quote Post
Coalbunny
post Feb 15 2014, 04:54 AM
Post #14

Master Mucker

Member No.: 98

Welcome aboard Exiled Angel!

--------------------
Today's socio-political climate is rock solid proof that Adam and Eve weren't prospectors.
If they were they'd have eaten the snake instead of the apple and we'd still be in heaven....

+Quote Post
moontan
post Mar 9 2014, 07:57 PM
Post #15

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 116,997

As a newbie to potential prospecting, I'm confused as to how one can safely venture on unknown ground, trespassing or not, claimed or not, and then file for a claim not knowing what is what. Would it not be in the best interest to know first what land is available so one can feel confident scouting about? Feels back assward to me.

Tim

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:27 AM