ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Grizzly Gold Trap Fluid Bed Sluice, (Formerly Bazooka)
Crusty
post Jan 1 2018, 04:39 PM
Post #1

Master Mucker!

Group: Members
Member No.: 82,915

Video Review

I've owned a Bazooka fluid bed sluice and it did an OK job of being able to run material unclassified. I know there was a loyal following for them and folks were bummed when they went out of business. Well if you haven't heard, Dennis Henry took on the challenge of keeping the technology going, forming a new company, Grizzly Gold Trap. Not only did he do that, he spent a great deal of time improving on Bazooka's design, testing 30 different drill patterns in the fluid bed tubes to get ideal exchange, adding drop riffles in front of the grizzly bars (and they work great), smoothing out the grizzlies to eliminate the little flat spot that used to hang material up, making the fluid bed bigger, and flattening out the angle to make it easier to set up.

I got the largest model, the Motherlode; I've tested it out twice and I'm a believer! Once set up, I had no problems hammering it with unclassified material, which cleared without issue. I was having a bit of a problem in the video with flat rocks hanging up, but afterwards, I adjusted the flow and it worked perfectly.

If you liked the Bazooka, you'll love the Grizzly Gold Trap!

Grizzly Gold Trap

--------------------
Find Colorado Prospector on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/170314493176558

CP Lifetime Member

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:13 PM