ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Banned from Posting, hysterical
Redpaw
post Aug 12 2004, 03:02 PM
Post #1

Rock Bar!

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

I'm banned from posting on the GPAA Forums, I can't imagine why rolleyes.gif

My reputation preceeds me as I've never posted anything harmful over there and have always folllowed the rules.

I guess you can't ask questions over there or Thank Walter for posting information on Equal Access for Justice.

Maybe I should join ELF or PETA and that way the Liberal opinion would have to be posted so it is considered fair?.

Remind me to yank all mention of GPAA off the MRT site.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Denise
post Aug 12 2004, 03:18 PM
Post #2

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Do you know what this means?? huh.gif

More Redpaw for us!! WOOOHOOO!!
We love your opinion here.
:D B)

--------------------
Education is the key to the future,
and participation opens the door to opportunity.

Discover your prospecting independence & success!

ColoradoProspector.com

Owner/Webmaster
Core team member

+Quote Post
Redpaw
post Aug 12 2004, 06:11 PM
Post #3

Rock Bar!

Thanks Mrs. CP,
I emailed them asking for an explanation as to their Banning, I know that haven't done anything wrong so what is their beef?.

waiting for a reply.......snore

+Quote Post
russau
post Aug 13 2004, 05:27 PM
Post #4

russau

Member No.: 43

walt has been very difficult! we were some time back forming a gpaa club here in missouri. before we did form a group we put out a notice on moprospectors@yahoogroups.com... we were interested in finding out if there was a interest in such a club. we wanted to see if it was worth our time and effort. walt found out what we were doing and blew his top at the guy that started the yahoogroup and he also was the guy that contacted the gpaa about forming a group. he wouldnt let us form a gpaa group here in st. louis mo. instead, a group up in k.c. mo started it up. we now belong to that group! we call ourselves the eastside boys! sometimes gpaa really steps out there! you would think they would bend over backwards to get 150 more members, instead ole walt gets all huffy and stuff!

+Quote Post
russau
post Aug 13 2004, 05:32 PM
Post #5

russau

dave, just to let you know, tommorrow is our gpaa meeting in k.c. mo......im going and im wearing my MRT "T" shirt! im going to give a little pep talk about MRT and PLP! then im going dredgeing for the first time this year. i have to long arm dredge because my ear drum went KAPUT! redpaw, your standing proud in the sunshine! the gpaa cant rain on your parade!

+Quote Post
Redpaw
post Aug 13 2004, 09:38 PM
Post #6

Rock Bar!

enjoy yourself tomorrow Russ, God knows your a great guy who deserves a couple of ounces of yellow golden dreams.

come back and let us know what you got.

+Quote Post
russau
post Aug 16 2004, 12:51 PM
Post #7

russau

dave, not one but two MRT "T" shirts showed up at the meeting! my friend joe mann (jmann) showed up wearing his MRT shirt. we also proposed the club into joining the PLP and approved it! 150+ members joining through the GPAA show me gold prospectors of missouri.

+Quote Post
Redpaw
post Aug 16 2004, 05:27 PM
Post #8

Rock Bar!

proud to know you guys, i have a question as well....

Do you have club t-shirts?....for your club I mean?.

if not and you think you may want one made up...could I help design it? maybe you guys could submit some ideas and I'll draw something up and we could get you guys rolling with selling your own T-shirts as well?

that way you could raise funds for additional claims for the club?, traveling gas money? pot luck dinners?......

of course you know that I'd want nothing for the effort put forth, so if you want to acrt on this then let me knwo and give me something to work with ( ideas, previous drawings, images to combine together? )

then we'll set you guys up on Cafepress and sell your shirts

thinking of you and your club,

Rp

+Quote Post
russau
post Aug 16 2004, 06:38 PM
Post #9

russau

dave, i thought about this awhile back and cafepress was the one i was thinking of. CP,DEF,MRT are already using this as you know. i bought one of each. good quality shirts, good color and crisp pics and letters! good idea. we already have a patch that would be a good design! ill ask the boss what they think! thanks for he offer!

+Quote Post
Redpaw
post Aug 16 2004, 06:51 PM
Post #10

Rock Bar!

if they decide yes, and want me to make a few images of it for them to pick from...let me know.

I'm always here for the DEF and Russau and whatever I can do.

+Quote Post
Redpaw
post Aug 16 2004, 07:09 PM
Post #11

Rock Bar!

I crashed the computer trying to post this....

This is an example of what I did for GPAA Portland, they gave the black and white up from a drawing and told me to mess with it....so I did and now this is the end result

Check the hands, gold pan, trees, water ( supposed to be moving ripples in another version )

from black and white to colored.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Redpaw
post Aug 16 2004, 07:11 PM
Post #12

Rock Bar!

To this.....
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Coalbunny
post Aug 29 2004, 11:36 AM
Post #13

Master Mucker

Member No.: 98

Good work Redpaw!

Russ, you guys aren't the only ones that have had difficulty with the GPAA on starting a chapter. I tried getting one going in SE Utah for a year and a half. They kept saying no, there's one in Salt Lake City (4-5 hour drive). I finally got ahold of someone that held some rank when I got a renewal card for my membership. Apparently people with rank appear out of thin air when you're about to cancel your membership....

Suffice it to say that it was a failed venture. Last I heard some guy in Blanding got one going (not sure, just word of mouth).

--------------------
Today's socio-political climate is rock solid proof that Adam and Eve weren't prospectors.
If they were they'd have eaten the snake instead of the apple and we'd still be in heaven....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:04 AM