ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30" Bazooka gold trap prospector
johnnybravo300
post Nov 20 2016, 10:35 PM
Post #1

Rock Bar!

Group: Members
Member No.: 120,659

I hate to give it up but the fact is most places I go the water flow borders between just barely enough/ not quite enough. Ive already purchased a 24 inch sniper and it's much better for me.
The prospector worked great when I could use it and it CAN eat LARGE volumes of unclassified material while catching the gold. More than you can shovel friends, I guarantee that! It will work as hard as you want to.

It has normal wear and a small crack on the fin on the side of the flare from squeezing it in my pack. It could be fixed with a plastic weld but never had been an issue for me.
I've never modified it and never needed to, although I've considered V matting at the top. It's been an awesome sluice and super easy to use with fast cleanouts.
If anyone has a good trade or an offer. Mining equipment, ammo or gun accessories, gold , silver, cash works too!
I'm also looking for another 24" (including flare) riffle design sluice similar to the royal or jobe or keene for the even smaller water flows and backpack friendly weight.

--------------------
Level 2 member -12/25/16
Referral code JL697
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 06:50 AM