ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Welcome to CP forums, Join in....post your stuff!
CP
post Feb 25 2008, 11:58 AM
Post #1

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Hello folks,

Welcome to the CP forum! smile.gif
Make yourselves right at home.
There is a great bunch of folks here and one of the best information resources available on the net. Thanks to user input like yours!
Have questions about where or what you can prospect? Or, Can you dig on national lands like FS or BLM? You found the place to get the answer!

If you have a question feel free to post them.
Registration is free and only registered members have posting abilities.
Forum is free for all to browse/read.....registered or not. cool.gif

Features available to users are.........
Search for members and or threads by title, just click on "search" or "members" at the top left corner and use drop down box criteria as desired. Anyone can use these features, registered and guests.

Another cool feature for registered members is a small email box ........forums members can email and or pm any other forum members form there.

Registered forum members can also upload their own personal avatars (64 x 64) as well as add any personal details one wishes from the user control panel.......button for that is also found along the top of all forum pages once you are signed into the forum. (guests do not see these links)

Once registered and validated, (instructions in email) you can then sign into the forum with posting/replying capabilities.
Please have patience with validations......if we have missed yours feel free to email us. We have approximately 10 X the number of registrations as what you see in total member count....once in a great while we miss one that is legitimate and we appologize.....contact us and we will get you registered.

A note on posting- You may edit your posts within the first 24 hours of posting. If for some reason something needs editing after that date you will need to contact us for assistance.

Near the bottom off all forum pages you will see additional search boxes and links to look for things such as active topics....etc.
smile.gif

Find valuable information here or somewhere else that you think others should know about?
Please feel free to share and pass links/information along!

Once again, Welcome to the CP forums and we hope you enjoy your visits. Stop in often.
Forum rules are listed below so please browse them if you are a newcomer to the forums.

Ya'll have an awesome year prospecting, and we hope to see ya' on the digs!

Dan-CP
Founder/Administrator

Forum Rules
MAIN RULE AT CP FORUM-RESPECT ALL OTHER MEMBERS!

Respectful - members who participate here WILL BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS!
Good rule of thumb.....If you wouldn't want someone else talking to you that way.....DON'T DO IT HERE!!

Personal conflicts can and should stay private......There is never a clear definition it seems but basically if it doesn't affect anyone other than you and the person you're in conflict with....then the rest of us probably don't need to hear it!

We welcome everyone to use the forums...post photos, post club events, post for sale items, have fun and learn with us all!
Photo size best used is 640 x 480 or smaller, but if you don't know how to resize Mrs.CP is willing to help when she gets a moment or two.

We do reserve the right to edit, move and/or delete ANY POSTINGS as we see fit.

We also may add too or change these rules as we see fit over time.

We are not responsible for the information in any posts made by any other forum members.....If you see information that is wrong as you know it....you are welcome to post a correction reply, as long as you follow the main rule (mentioned above) and can be respectful to other forum members.....We all want to know the correct information.
We are very lucky to have an excellent member group in this forum and the information is there for the asking. If you have questions feel free to ask ..... someone will either know the answer and post it or they will know where to find the answer and a link is usually posted.

As far as posting links to other sites...yes, please do...that is what the internet is for.

The whole point of having the forum is so we can all learn as a collective......Learning as a group we all gain a much better perspective on the real deal! What ever topic may be discussed.

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator
www.ColoradoProspector.com

IF YOU USE IT, THE GROUND PRODUCED IT!
MINERS MAKE "IT" HAPPEN!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CP
post Feb 22 2009, 12:31 PM
Post #2

Master Mucker!

Welcome to all the new forum members recently.
Make yourself right at home browsing the entire website and don't hesitate to post if you have questions/comments.

Good luck to everyone on all your prospecting adventures this year. biggrin.gif And don't forget the cameras!

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
CP
post Nov 6 2009, 09:53 AM
Post #3

Master Mucker!

Welcome to all the new forum members this season! smileywaving.gif

Jump right in and post up your adventures, questions, comments if you haven't already.
We don't always get to welcome each member individually so we thought we'd welcome everyone from this thread today.

Good luck in all your prospecting everyone. Don't forget the cameras when you go either char098.gif , everyone wants to see the pics with the stories posted too. happy088.gif

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
muggoo
post Jan 17 2010, 05:53 PM
Post #4

Diggin' In!

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,106

muggo here just joined the sight.really like the sit up here.lots to learn on here, not knock'en the other forum i'm on but they do not come close to this one smileyflag.gif

+Quote Post
jim
post Jan 18 2010, 09:08 AM
Post #5

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 994

Hello Muggoo. Welcome to the CP site. I am glad that you took my advice about checking out this site. Most everyone that comes here becomes regulars. Everyone is encouraged to jump in and be a part with stories of thier own, comments on others posts, or just posting pics of thier adventures or finds. Even folks like me. A rockhound instead of a nugget head have a place here. Look for my name to see some of my interests. Jim

+Quote Post
CP
post Jan 18 2010, 10:01 AM
Post #6

Master Mucker!

QUOTE (muggoo @ Jan 17 2010, 04:53 PM) *
muggo here just joined the sight.really like the sit up here.lots to learn on here, not knock'en the other forum i'm on but they do not come close to this one smileyflag.gif

Welcome to the Colorado Prospector website muggoo and thank you for the very kind compliments. signs021.gif Make yourself right at home, we all look forward to your future participation. Jump right in like Jim said and have fun.

Thanks for spreading the word too Jim, we hope everyone finds the Colorado Prospector website useful and worth passing along to all their prospecting and rockhounding friends. happy088.gif

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
CP
post Jul 13 2010, 12:00 PM
Post #7

Master Mucker!

smileywaving.gif Hello everyone, time for a welcome to all the new forum members who've not jumped into post yet. sign0016.gif

We don't always get to welcome each forum member individually so we welcome everyone in this thread from time to time. Make yourselves right at home browsing the site.

For those interested in club membership which helps support the Colorado Prospector website, there is also a club membership drive going on right now. We'd all be honored to have you and your families pariticipation in the club too. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Click over to the club membership drive thread for full details.

We have an awesome community of both club members and forum members here, don't hesitate to join up and become a part of the great Colorado Prospector group today. signs021.gif

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
CP
post Feb 4 2011, 11:41 AM
Post #8

Master Mucker!

smileywaving.gif Hello everyone, time for another welcome to all the new forum members who've not jumped into post yet. sign0016.gif

For those interested in club membership which helps support the Colorado Prospector website, we'd all be honored to have you and your families pariticipation in the club too. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Click over to the club membership page for more details.

We have an awesome community of both club members and forum members here, don't hesitate to join up and become a part of the great Colorado Prospector group today. signs021.gif

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
placer
post Jan 15 2012, 05:03 AM
Post #9

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 38,139

Hi all, I just joined the CP forums. There is alot of information on this forum. I live in Texas between Houston and Dallas. I wish I lived about 900 miles closer to Co, that would make my trips easier. I panned in the Silverton area a few years back and I did find some color. I have been searching for areas I can pan, sluice for color. I am going to make a trip maybe 2 trips if I am lucky this 2012 season. I will be there for at least a week on my 1st trip and hopefully I will get a 2nd trip in. My entire trip will be spent searching for color. I am getting the classifier screens, a full set, and I am getting the blue bowl for fines. I have a pan set and a sluice, and I want to try to wear them out. I will be joining the CP club shortly, and hopefully I can find some places to work. Good luck everybody/

+Quote Post
Denise
post Jan 15 2012, 01:04 PM
Post #10

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 4

Hi Placer and welcome to the CP forums! smileywaving.gif Make yourself at home browsing the website, and we all look forward to your future participation. It's a bit cold for panning right now here in Colorado but warmer weather is on it's way. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Education is the key to the future,
and participation opens the door to opportunity.

Discover your prospecting independence & success!

ColoradoProspector.com

Owner/Webmaster
Core team member

+Quote Post
Troy
post Sep 16 2012, 07:09 PM
Post #11

Observer

Member No.: 45,446

Hello everyone. Just joined as a yearly member after reading through some of the posts on the forum. I've recently started prospecting on my downtime from work. It fits in perfectly with my other hobbies (hiking/4wheeling/camping), and so I figured I'd join the club as a member instead of just stalking the forum. I've got a ton of questions (a good majority of them are likey to be stupid) regarding terminology, mining rights and techniques, but I'll try my best to see if they've already been answered elsewhere on the site. In the meantime, thanks for all of the great advice so far!

+Quote Post
swizz
post Sep 16 2012, 07:38 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 6,983

Troy,
Welcome to CP! sign0016.gif
There are no questions too basic here. Definitely ask away and don't be shy. One of the prime directives here is to get folks started off on the right foot and provide the resources to make sure everything you're doing is legal, safe, and within your rights. Doesn't matter if the question has already been answered and archived. If you can't find it in short order through the search function, we're happy if you open a new discussion and will help ya out.
We're here for you. Thank you for joining! signs021.gif

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
Very Happy CP Lifetime Member
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
CP
post Sep 17 2012, 08:32 AM
Post #13

Master Mucker!

Hi Troy and welcome! sign0016.gif

As Swizz said, make yourself right at home and don't be shy about asking questions if ya' can't find an answer, we'll be happy to help you out with those anytime.

Glad to have you aboard, dig right in! happy088.gif

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
dukeboy
post Sep 26 2012, 10:50 AM
Post #14

Observer

Member No.: 45,935

Do you have to be a special type of member to be able to access this section of the forums? Or was the special password within the email I received after I joined and maybe didn't realize it?

Thanks for your time

+Quote Post
Denise
post Sep 26 2012, 11:18 AM
Post #15

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 4

smileywaving.gif Hi dukeboy and welcome to the CP forums. That section of the forums is for the ColoradoProspector club members. They receive the password in the monthly newsletters that we send out to them.

You can learn more about the membership at this link.
ColoradoProspector Club Membership information

Make yourself at home on the website and forums, we have a great group of people here and lots of information to learn from. happy088.gif

Denise

--------------------
Education is the key to the future,
and participation opens the door to opportunity.

Discover your prospecting independence & success!

ColoradoProspector.com

Owner/Webmaster
Core team member

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
7 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:59 PM