ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Devil's Canyon, High Hopes
Woody
post May 30 2017, 07:24 PM
Post #1

Rock Bar!

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,615

Looks like there is a new show coming next week to the Discovery Channel that I have high hopes for. It looks bad ass and I think it would fit nicely up my alley. I am excited to be going on this
journey vicariously. It is called, “Devil’s canyon”. It appears to be a series about three guys who head out into the remote hills in search of that elusive dream……. Gold! Of course it will probably
fail to live up to the hype that I’m giving it, but I’ll be watching to see how it unfolds. Woody.

--------------------
Proud CP Lifetime Member
(currently working hard in the procurement department)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
swizz
post Jun 18 2017, 08:05 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,983

After the first two episodes, I want to like this series. My only complaint would be that they dropped them off just before winter which makes it much more of a survival show than prospecting... that's annoying. I love survival shows (like "Alone") but give these guys a better chance so we can see more prospecting. Like, say.... drop them off in the springtime or summer at least. Just give them a fighting chance and more time in the wilderness rather than late fall when it is unreasonably difficult to survive for any long period of time. I realize they are attempting to appeal to two viewer demographics for monetary gain. Maybe it will work but the show spreads both genres a little thin.

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
Very Happy CP Lifetime Member
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:49 AM