ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Whites GMT for Sale
rogerpjr
post Apr 4 2012, 04:33 PM
Post #1

Diggin' In!

Group: Members
Member No.: 102

A recent divorce has caused me to pare down some of my stuff to a more manageable size. I have a hardly used Whites GMT that needs to find a new home with someone who will take it out on walks and care for it. The few times I used it I was able to find some TINY pieces of native copper and one small piece of quartz with a couple specks of gold showing about 8" down on some tailings piles above Leadville so I know it does a good job. I'll include a nylon carry bag and a couple surprise goodies too. Looking to get $650 for it. I'm in Colorado Springs, but would ship it if need be for the shipping costs. Contact me at rogerpjr at msn dot com.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
swizz
post Apr 6 2012, 07:47 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 6,983

Roger,
Very sorry to hear of you recent divorce. That is a great deal on the GMT and I wish I could afford it!
Send me an email if you wanna update your annual lease for my claim (we're good to go thru mid 2013), would like to hit the dirt with you this year if that's an option.

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
Very Happy CP Lifetime Member
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
rogerpjr
post Apr 7 2012, 02:50 PM
Post #3

Diggin' In!

QUOTE (swizz @ Apr 6 2012, 07:47 AM) *
Roger,
Very sorry to hear of you recent divorce. That is a great deal on the GMT and I wish I could afford it!
Send me an email if you wanna update your annual lease for my claim (we're good to go thru mid 2013), would like to hit the dirt with you this year if that's an option.

Hey, things happen. It was going bad for at least 6-8 years but I think we just stayed together because the grandkids were here. When my son moved to SC I think we both agreed it was time and split peacefulfully. Besides going through some other bad personal stuff Dec 2010 the divorce is mostly why I didn't get out but one time last year. Didn't metal detect, prospect, ride the ATV, shoot or fish - just nothing. But I feel much happier and feel like a weight got lifted off me. Just need to get rid of some stuff I have no room for and probably won't be using. Going to be putting up a 1 1/2" highbanker conbo this weekend if you know anyone looking for one.

Anyway, I do want to renew the lease and try to get out this summer. Going to try to make that outing too, sounds like fun. You can contact me direct at rpetrella39 at msn dot com.

Roger

--------------------
Roger Petrella
Colorado Springs, CO

+Quote Post
swizz
post Apr 7 2012, 05:11 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 6,983

well, in that case congratulations on your recent divorce groucho.gif
I'll email you the lease sometime this week. We should be able to get up there soon and you're welcome anytime as an LT Member. cheers.gif
I'm thinking of possibly having a quick 'early-bird' CP LT outing there before the June outing if there's interest. Check protected forum, still don't have a date nailed for June and open for suggestion.

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
Very Happy CP Lifetime Member
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
rogerpjr
post Apr 14 2012, 06:12 PM
Post #5

Diggin' In!

The GMT is sold and the highbanker as well before I even got a chance to post the ad. Thanks Ray. Good luck in the search for piles of the yellow stuff.

--------------------
Roger Petrella
Colorado Springs, CO

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:57 AM