ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Garrett ACE250 finds
traddoerr
post May 26 2011, 08:05 PM
Post #1

Shovel Buster!

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,932

I had bought a Garrett ACE 250 a couple months ago (never detected before) and have been out a few times with it, I have found so far; $1.00 in change, 2 sets of keys, old pocket knife, bunch fishing weights, .25 auto bullets, and the high light of the hunt, 1-10K gold equestrian horse ring W/gem for the eye.

I'll try to post pic's this week end. Wife also told me I'm going to have to get my own detector now as she is confiscating the ace250.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stan in colo
post May 27 2011, 09:06 PM
Post #2

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 7,267

Sounds like you are off to a great start.Keep at it and get to know your detector.That 250 is a nice
machine.I was impressed with the discrimination,in and around iron. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Good hunting...Stan

+Quote Post
traddoerr
post May 29 2011, 07:25 PM
Post #3

Shovel Buster!

Thanks Stan, I have never done any detecting before,so the 250 is my first detector and may look at a better one for next year, BUT!, I realy enjoy this biggrin.gif and plan on working a lot more areas.

+Quote Post
traddoerr
post Jun 20 2011, 06:55 PM
Post #4

Shovel Buster!

Sorry it took so long to get these pic's posted, done a few more hunts so I now have $6+ in clad and a couple junk rings/jewlery and a few more sets of keys. the items on the left of the photo are of items from a local lake and the items on the right are from local parks, and the pic of the 10K gold equestrian ring. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:45 AM