ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
CP club members 2016
CP
post Dec 16 2016, 02:15 PM
Post #1

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

I just wanted to share my thoughts on who are club members are and the type of people the club tends to attract. I'm very proud to say they are the best group of prospecting members anywhere to be found, they're all very generous, friendly and fun to hang out with in the field! signs021.gif

They've all had a super year prospecting with much success on each adventure! THANK YOU ALL FOR SUCH AN AWESOME YEAR!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif smiley-clapping.gif

Here's what else I've found out about who our club members are ……….. happy112.gif

Our club members are the kind of people who share prospecting info with everyone interested in the field or online. Many of them are happy to meet prospectors in the field quite frequently to give lessons on equipment set ups/use, trade tips, and techniques while having super field trips together.

Some volunteer locally helping individuals, and nationally working with vets and their tour trips, or local museums, food banks, and pet shelters. Some club members who also have claims host invitations to visit their claims from time to time for the other Colorado Prospector club members to participate with their claim explorations of various gems and minerals. Some club members with claims have even taken extra care and time to help other club members properly learn about and then stake their own claims! Can't be said enough, what an outstanding group of individuals they are! worthy.gif happy088.gif

Here are a few pictures of some awesome field adventures club members had recently while everyone learned a little something new each trip! Fun times, great people, and good finds as well! Pictures provided by the club members from their prospecting adventure trip reports at various locations around the state. char098.gif

If you're someone who likes these kind of people and you're looking for a club to join, please feel free to check out our club, we'd all be happy to have your participation in the club. You'll become part of a super group of like minded individuals who have successful field trips every time out!

CP_Member.gif
Attached thumbnail(s)

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator
www.ColoradoProspector.com

IF YOU USE IT, THE GROUND PRODUCED IT!
MINERS MAKE "IT" HAPPEN!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CP
post Dec 16 2016, 02:15 PM
Post #2

Master Mucker!

a few more.... cheers.gif
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
swizz
post Dec 16 2016, 04:17 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,983

Thank you for providing this excellent portal and club to meet and work with all of these fantastic people.
Lifetime friends and memories are definitely found here.... along with some very nice Gold and minerals of course. happy070.gif
CP_Member.gif

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
Very Happy CP Lifetime Member
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213

+Quote Post
Crusty
post Dec 16 2016, 09:55 PM
Post #4

Master Mucker!

Group: Members
Member No.: 82,915

Can't imagine the last 3 years without the good times I've had and friendships I've made through this club!

--------------------
Find Colorado Prospector on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/170314493176558

CP Lifetime Member

+Quote Post
CP
post Dec 19 2016, 03:41 PM
Post #5

Master Mucker!

Very welcome Chris, I'm more than proud of what this club has become thanks to all you club members! signs021.gif Also, happy belated birthday as well Chris since I didn't get to post it your B-day thread the other day. Hope you had a super day with the beard washing Timber gifted you! biggrin.gif

Thanks to you both for posting your thoughts here, I totally agree too!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:18 AM