ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

A nice day out, Took some newbies.. and a cat.
NewRockHounder
post Aug 1 2019, 09:07 AM
Post #1

Rock Bar!

Group: Members
Member No.: 117,890

We met some friends of ours up at my second claim, Triple B, they all had experience aside from Mark's daughter. But, that was a just the termination of the crystal.. hehe.. I've been talking bout mining for so long at and around work, that a Bailey local - Squatch, and my co-worker Dylan wanted to see what it was all about. First time prospectors, had to explain quite a bit and I didn't really get in a whole lot of digging myself, but it's all good. Squatch found a few smokeys, but Dylan found a surface find (his first crystal mind you) just so happend to be a small sherry topaz... lucky something n other. Good on him for spotting it after I told him what to look for. We also brought our adventure cat, Smokey Q, Q for short.. she loved it, she was very content all day, going in and out of peoples digs and just being outdoors with mama n papa - and some new friends (for her) Anywho, I did find was some pretty gemmy Smokey Quartz terminations, G (my wife) found some also and maybe a little fluorite. Not sure what our friends found as they had left while I was on a #2 hike down the hill..

All n all tho, it was a great day to be out mining/prospecting. And now fer a few pics - (INSIDIUS, Dylan is your doppleganger)
Attached Image
Mark in yellow, his daughter, father, and mum
Attached Image
Squatch, G and Q, Dylan

Attached Image
Adventure is out there! And so is Q!

--------------------
- You Rock! (Literally)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 09:03 PM